Bring back Boomer to captain our reserves!

BOOMER for inaugural reserves captain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Get around the great man folks:thumbsu:

Go down to training and watch him with the young forwards. He's already an asset. He doesn't stop teaching. I mean that literally, he's constantly coaching them. From a distance he seems to be thriving on it.

Make it happen Brad.

As much as it would pain a lot of posters to admit, we would not have lost 3 games by under 5 points if Boomer was playing

Can you really say that with certainty tho?

Who does he keep out - Turner, Garner, Simpkin, Hrovat?

Gerald Fitzgerald should be our #1 target as inaugural coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey played in too many chokes and close losses to mention. He was many things, but let's not pretend that he was a panacea to final quarter fade outs.

Lol, so many uninformed commentators saying Boomer would have won us those three games.

Yah - I'm sure Dish would have stood up and kicked the clinch goal too :rolleyes:

Harvey played in too many chokes and close losses to mention. He was many things, but let's not pretend that he was a panacea to final quarter fade outs.

"When you look at someone through rose-coloured glasses, all the red flags just look like flags." - Wanda Pierce

i think shagga was coaching somewhere down on the peninsula

He used to coach Frankston and Bendigo in the VFL, and was part of the coaching panel at the *'s and Dogs, before he coached Greenvale in the EDFL.

He's now coaching St Kevins Old Boys in the VAFA.

Back