Game Day Brisbane Lions v Collingwood, Round 5 2019, April 18, 7.35pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARE GOING TO WIN.

It was never going to be easy - we have to work for victory, which is as it should be.
I think we might too, but Fagan needs to get them going.

I'll admit that ill discipline is a pet hate of mine but I am so frustrated that week in week out we give away so many unnecessary free kicks (and lots lead to goals). Fagan should drop a player who is a continual offender just to make a point. I recon this game would be even if we were better disciplined!!!

We have been ordinary, but need a lift in the pressure department urgently! Pies have spent their tickets early, up the pressure and Lions by 5pts.

The whole 'sexy footy' tag is getting to the boys' heads. More urgency required

Every time one of our players do something well, the next link in the chain stuff it up. Then it’s reversed when the player who stuffed it has the ball.

Dayne Beams interview. You can get stuffed you selfish --
To think we made you captain .

Still feel we came out on top on the other side looking forward but he really should just keep his mouth shut. Every new interview I see makes him less likeable and it more obvious we were paying the bill so he could be close to his father. I appreciate that he did things on and off the field for us but the courteous thing to do now would just be to thank the Lions for what they did and say you're happy to be closer to the family you have in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For once i have to agree with you guys about umpiring. It has been disgusting and one sided, to add salt into the wounds many of the frees Brisbane recieved were infront of our own goal, so no immediate threat to the Pies.

Geez, you guys getting the bad end of the stick with the umpires. Goal awarded to them that hit the post, umpire getting in the wsy, should hsve been balled up. Your KPF obviously being held, no free. Disgusting umpiring. Hope you get a better deal in 2nd half. Go Lions.

We've got these bastards Burgers - got 'em COLD :)

LIONS FTW!! :D

You make your own luck.
That kick from hippy to neale in the opening stages was very very unlucky.
We are lacking pressure.
If we turn up in the 2nd half we actually have a shot. Collingwood habe been innacurate which i hoped for earlier in this thread.
666 rule 2 quick goals from zorko on the run and game on.
But if we play like we did in the first half we deserve to lose.

Give it a rest. We are playing the same indirect football we played against Essendon. We are going to have opponents every week and they will all beat us the same way. Seriously. Matthews summed it up in the call. You can’t kick a score over possessing the ball on the flanks.

You have an extremely simplistic view on football. We can’t use the corridor if we’re moving the footy slowly and we’re not working hard enough to quickly move the ball out of defence.

Mathison Lyons too so slow , gotta give someone like Ely smith a go who has genuine leg speed .lewy Taylor would also put genuine pressure with his leg speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back