FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm over them.

Their stealing of something that is sitting in the middle of a public room is boring.

It's fantastic, not sure how anyone could not enjoy them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss Gina
1_grande.gif

At the end of the Cinco de Mayo heist, I remember Jake saying that the heist would return to Halloween (which was probably a message to NBC, trying to get a full season run instead of a half season), so they had have the heist on Halloween, and the rescheduling to Easter so that that we could see it during their run.

I'd even argue that prime Gina was the hottest of the three

I loved that ep. Was funny throughout.

Hitchcock calling Scully a lightweight
Jake getting frustrated with Wario then stressing as the kidnapper got cut off before he could reveal how to beat him
Amys dork dance
Basically everything Holt said but especially the part about the about the kidnappers watch being slow therefore he is a psychopath.
Also though the actress that played that shop assistant who couldnt talk about what happened the year before nailed the part.

Last edited:
I loved that ep. Was funny throughout.

Hitchcock calling Scully a lightweight
Jake getting frustrated with Wario then stressing as the kidnapper got cut off before he could reveal how to beat him
Amys dork dance
Basically everything Holt said but especially the part about the about the kidnappers watch being slow therefore he is a psychopath.
Also though the actress that played that shop assistant who couldnt talk about what happened the year before nailed the part.
Ummm...you've listed basically every scene in the episode and left out Holt telling the kidnapper he should've brought an umbrella not a knife to the fight? I was as excited as Jake was sitting in the back seat watching it all go down!

Ummm...you've listed basically every scene in the episode and left out Holt telling the kidnapper he should've brought an umbrella not a knife to the fight? I was as excited as Jake was sitting in the back seat watching it all go down!

I did say basically everything Holt said.

Also forgot Jake trying figure out which movie Holt inspired. "Im riggs" ...huge smile lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back