Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have Harford's response to him? That was a highlight.
Thanks Bruce.

Got through the first line...

That'll do.

Thanks

P.S Bruce,

I noticed that you have included your whole email list on your response to my polite, respectful and direct request to be taken off this distribution. I seem to recall you savaging Peter Blunden for "reply all-ing" a response that he made to one of your mind-numbing diatribes.

When it suits though, you are all for it? To use the opportunity to again publicly promote your agenda (you do know what they are, don't you?) and vendetta on the media, all the while throwing snide remarks about my position? How pathetic an old man you must be...

I tried to be nice and even sent you the greetings of the Season. All you had to do was take my name off the list, that would have been the respectful (and easy) thing to do to a request such as mine (which I notice you didn't attach).

After finally getting through the pile of bile you sent, I can commend your accuracy on one thing. That the afternoon teas in the media centre are in fact delicious. We now even have a barista for real coffee (latte with one, thanks)!! What a time we live in!

You do seem to profess to do a couple of things which I find rather odd.

Firstly, you often take the role of speaking for the good "people of Australia". All the good ones I know think you're a tosser. Please stop that.

And secondly, you seem to think that you know what defines me "as a man". This should be easy once you think about it...you have no f****** idea who I am or what defines me. Please stop that too, ta!

As per the situation? Que sera sera. My thoughts are with the players, not psychopaths who count their arch lever folders...

Now, if you don't mind, I'm on holidays...

f*** off.

Harf

Hahaha!

I can just picture Hardie sitting at the table with his napkin tucked into his collar, waiting impatiently for Bruce to hurry the **** up and cook him his dinner already!
And the look of horror on the sea-kayaker's face when he hears the *ding* of the microwave from the kitchen when he is expecting a three course meal.

Thanks Bruce.

Got through the first line...

That'll do.

Thanks

P.S Bruce,

I noticed that you have included your whole email list on your response to my polite, respectful and direct request to be taken off this distribution. I seem to recall you savaging Peter Blunden for "reply all-ing" a response that he made to one of your mind-numbing diatribes.

When it suits though, you are all for it? To use the opportunity to again publicly promote your agenda (you do know what they are, don't you?) and vendetta on the media, all the while throwing snide remarks about my position? How pathetic an old man you must be...

I tried to be nice and even sent you the greetings of the Season. All you had to do was take my name off the list, that would have been the respectful (and easy) thing to do to a request such as mine (which I notice you didn't attach).

After finally getting through the pile of bile you sent, I can commend your accuracy on one thing. That the afternoon teas in the media centre are in fact delicious. We now even have a barista for real coffee (latte with one, thanks)!! What a time we live in!

You do seem to profess to do a couple of things which I find rather odd.

Firstly, you often take the role of speaking for the good "people of Australia". All the good ones I know think you're a tosser. Please stop that.

And secondly, you seem to think that you know what defines me "as a man". This should be easy once you think about it...you have no f****** idea who I am or what defines me. Please stop that too, ta!

As per the situation? Que sera sera. My thoughts are with the players, not psychopaths who count their arch lever folders...

Now, if you don't mind, I'm on holidays...

f*** off.

Harf

He only published this email to suit him. Didn't publish the whole correspondent. Typical

He only published this email to suit him. Didn't publish the whole correspondent. Typical
You disagree with his points? Or just trying you hardest to find something wrong that isn't there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best one yet

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=2523...SM&doc=301318872&key=key-wg1MSHvAV7NcK8eJ3YSI

Have only looked at the 1st page and laughed. His next emails will be to "Hillary, Donald, Rupert & Jerry, the Pope, Chuck andLiz" if Turnbull doesnt do anything LOL

You missed a good bit on the second page where he says Turnbull has disrespected the office of Prime Minister by not holding an enquiry. He sure knows how to get people onside with his letter writing doesn't he?

Last edited:
I was wondering if his family are aware of his emotional state.
It is sad and can only end badly for him.
He seems to get justification by alienating all he try's to convince.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back