Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry
the thread title got me
I was expecting to read that Bwuth Macasqueezy had confirmed that he had eloped with Thywil Wioli
Surely Bruce would describe their time together as

delicious
:confused:

"The French newspapers were wrong about Dreyfus and stuffed up with Lindy Chamberlain."

Brucie drops another bombshell - French newspapers were responsible for the Lindy Chamberlain debacle. :eek:

Does Bruce even understand why they thought it was sinister to check IGF-1 levels??????

I'm staggered he thinks any newspaper would publish such gibberish.

Anyone who hasn't caught ChrisKaias 's analysis of the CAS finding should check it out. Well written and comprehensible to lay folk like myself.

I'm staggered he thinks any newspaper would publish such gibberish.

Anyone who hasn't caught ChrisKaias 's analysis of the CAS finding should check it out. Well written and comprehensible to lay folk like myself.

The only thread thats been unravelled is Bruce's sanity. I'm pretty sure he is so deep in delusion, he could believe anything. Needs to be in care

Truth, justice and the American way. Bruce Francis is a master investigator who works out those difficult things that mere mortals cannot. See how easily he has destroyed the CAS case.

"I have had a great day. I have knocked over two of the strands (including the cornerstone) of the cable, exposed the panellists as being unsuitable to sit in judgment on the players and probably exposed the ACC for leaking a sealed document. There is much more to come on identical lines. The strands will be ripped to pieces"

Next week he's going to solve the Kennedy assassination, find Tracy Holmes missing spine & the solve the mystery of Donald Trumps Toupee. And that's just one week, wait to see what he can do over a fortnight.

For a while he was cooperating with Martin Foolhardie but the bromance came to an unseemly end.

One of the true comic/tragic gems unearthed by the EFC Drugs saga. I'm glad he's back.
He sounds like a serial troll I know.

Others in the know will recognise lines like those. Unflinching appraisal of his own work as unassailable. Rock solid faith that his scribblings will be taken seriously by someone in power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot believe the crap the Governor puts up for Bruce. He still doesn't understand that no doctor tests for IGF-1. It is used to monitor the usage of banned substances.

Cannot believe the crap the Governor puts up for Bruce. He still doesn't understand that no doctor tests for IGF-1. It is used to monitor the usage of banned substances.

Not only that, the tests were ordered through Dr Khan, the man who admitted injecting Sandor Earl with CJC. I've had Lifetime Ban put to me that perhaps Dank was testing them for diabetes.....:eek:

he makes some shocking points in that thing, and yes I read most of it inexplicably. One of those blatantly terrible points was the complete misunderstanding around the de novo issue - CAS have always had the power to hear cases de novo, the only changing rules related to the AFL appeals tribunal. Even a simple analysis makes that clear. People who know me and my views know that I have zero respect for Bruce Francis. But surprisingly he makes some good point too. I don't think that's too hard though, it seems to me the CAS probably came to the right decision but some of the ways they got there beggar belief

he makes some shocking points in that thing, and yes I read most of it inexplicably. One of those blatantly terrible points was the complete misunderstanding around the de novo issue - CAS have always had the power to hear cases de novo, the only changing rules related to the AFL appeals tribunal. Even a simple analysis makes that clear. People who know me and my views know that I have zero respect for Bruce Francis. But surprisingly he makes some good point too. I don't think that's too hard though, it seems to me the CAS probably came to the right decision but some of the ways they got there beggar belief
The patriach is softening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back