Bryce Gibbs for Andy Otten and Patrick Dangerfield ???

Remove this Banner Ad

No way would we trade a star with the potential to be the best player in the team for a bit player and a second rounder.

Dangerfield is quality as well and the deal i suggested may not give us enough in return but its a lot more realistic than the one this topic is about. Yes Gibbs has the ability to be the best player in the side, if he suddenly decides to hit packs hard instead of waiting for the handball out.

We're not talking about what we do and don't have. You and others on here have claimed Carlton are better than Adelaide. You're basing this on 4 games into 1 year when for almost a decade we've been better than you in every aspect of the game. It's amusing simply because after a loss, your supporters go into meltdown, blame the coach, insult players and call your club a joke (I can bring up specific posts if you'd really like) yet when you beat someone, you're automatically superior to them and everythings peachy.

Head to Head:

Carlton 15 Adelaide 14, while you may have won 7 in a row vs us before that you were easy beats

Go ahead luv, because I know your board is a hundred times worse.

I think you have overstayed your welcome on here. It is probably a good time for you to be heading overseas. I would suggest you find as remote a location as you can, preferably without internet access, because any further posts of this nature will land you in hot water.

should we go back 2 years and dig up some more threads from your board? :cool:
I think I preferred this tool's work on this board...
Hahaha what are you implying there smartarse?

That Crows are a crap team and that's why some of the lower quality (in your opinion) players are starring for us? Hahaha. You have no idea what goes on down at West Lakes. Craig is a scientest. He has single handedly transformed Massie, Stevens etc into stars.

Now as if you're implying what I think you're implying, take a look at your position on the ladder, then take a look at Adelaide's position and then get back to me.
Craig is a scientest who allowed O'hAilpin and Henderson to drag their KPD up the ground and contribute to the zone in their forwardline.

And open up our forwardline.

Genius.

That usually happens to us. :)

It appears sports science can't teach Dangerfield how to be an elite kick and footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back