Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Adding to my statement before, interesting in the Week 2 press conference that Sean McDermott took over the play calling for the defense in the second half of the Chargers match, which saw us give up only a field goal and score 2 x TDs ourselves. He said as a coaching staff they'd examine a few things in preparation for this week & him taking control didn't 'mean anything' around his head defensive co-ordinator.

Working well atm.

Adding to my statement before, interesting in the Week 2 press conference that Sean McDermott took over the play calling for the defense in the second half of the Chargers match, which saw us give up only a field goal and score 2 x TDs ourselves. He said as a coaching staff they'd examine a few things in preparation for this week & him taking control didn't 'mean anything' around his head defensive co-ordinator.

Working well atm.
He didn't call the defence this week, would have spent sometime on the game plan I'm sure though

He didn't call the defence this week, would have spent sometime on the game plan I'm sure though

Yeah I think Frazier responded well, and I think the D did the same - may just needed some time to gel.

As long as the defense shows up again, I'll be happy.

The more I read about Rodgers and his injury, the more optimistic I am about this week. Either we get Kizer, or a struggling Rodgers, I think. Great opportunity for more points and field position from the D.

Amazing the transformation on both sides of the ball.

In the first 6 quarters of the season, the Bills gave up 75 points on 648 yards. The next 6 quarters it was 9 points on 353 yards.

Offensively, it was 9 points from 263 yards, turning into 41 points on 479 yards. Could've been more yards/points if the main goal wasn't chewing the clock in the second half of the Vikings game.

Packers aren't setting the world on fire, but it'll still take a similar effort.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two Khari Lee penalties killed us. ******* scrubs

Very true
Overall did well but with some poorly timed penalties.
Overall the D is better than first two weeks. Rodgers not 100% but he is still AR-12 so we did reasonably.
Also no major ST debacles which is nice.

My major concerns:
-O line
-RB - only week we did well was without McCoy, though that is probably O-line related
-Allen throwing a needless pick to kill momentum and scoring opportunity

Got through the first month 1-3, probably as expected.
Ridiculous early schedule, even for a playoff team.
Lots to improve on, but I think it’s easier to assess this with the schedule we have coming up.

We need to draft two tight ends (Cook or Kelce Mould) and we need to start stacking the WRs.

**** special teams

Especially when they haven’t even been an elite unit.
If you can kick well (punting and scoring), which we can, then the rest can be mismatched provided they bring effort; don’t need specific roster spots to them.

I think a Kelce type would be awesome with Allen’s crisp passing and limited time in pocket.

Especially when they haven’t even been an elite unit.
If you can kick well (punting and scoring), which we can, then the rest can be mismatched provided they bring effort; don’t need specific roster spots to them.

I think a Kelce type would be awesome with Allen’s crisp passing and limited time in pocket.

Clay is below bog average and our WR negligence is proving costly.

Need to cut KB this year and go nuts in the draft

And he is gone.
Added safety depth from practice squad, in light of injuries to secondary. No big loss to offensive side and bolsters defensive side.

Will need it considering Tre'Davious' current situation. Surely he won't be at his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back