Food/Supplements Bulk Nutrients

What flavour?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

These taste so artifical in my opinion. True Protein, even though more expensive, tastes so SO much better.
Some manufacturers use ace k (950) in their supplements along with sucralose, could be that mix that does it for some people.

I bought a 2kg tub of Musashi 100% whey last month from Chemist Warehouse on special for $44 to get by, it's actually really bloody good 😆😆😆 compared to other Chemist Warehouse chocolate proteins which are either too sickly sweet or too bland, they haven't overdone the Musashi here, pretty good taste balance. Musashi only use sucralose (955) and gums there. Chocolate flavour is 74% protein, vanilla 76.7% protein, cocoa probably the main factor in lowering chocolate protein content, but I'll probably load up if they drop the price again next few months, mixes well enough and is versatile

Been a huge supporter of bulknutrients for many years but I recently bought some choc and vanilla wpc from aminoz. Aminoz use stevia to sweeten their protein powders and to be honest I much prefer the sucralose used by BN

I've ended up putting a gram of swerve in with my protein shakes to get that delicious sucralose sweetness

True Protein, even though more expensive, tastes so SO much better.

I've tried the True Post Workout (HASTA) in chocolate, and it tastes bad. I've also tried their Night 85 (HASTA) in Chocolate and it tastes really bad.

Musashi does by far the best flavours of the brands I've tried. Their 100% Whey in Chocolate is genuinely good.

I've tried the True Post Workout (HASTA) in chocolate, and it tastes bad. I've also tried their Night 85 (HASTA) in Chocolate and it tastes really bad.

Musashi does by far the best flavours of the brands I've tried. Their 100% Whey in Chocolate is genuinely good.
Might have to give it a try. It's probably far cheaper – I'm still on True Protein but it's expensive.

Using the Choc honeycomb and the banana WPI both not bad at all. Goot the strawberry WPC which is way too milky even with water for me. And the matrix chocolate on standby. Bulk Nutrients is the most affordable right now for me and can't complain they do it right. All imported from the states though. Just owned by a Tasmanian company. My favourite tasting proteins would be vital strength the blue one or the ripped.

Get all my supps from BN. Restocked on NAC and Creatine recently and bought some Vanilla/Maple Thermowhey to use in my morning shake. Don't mind the taste, I'll experiment with Chocolate or Salted Caramel next time

Back