Burgoyne the great

How good is Burgoyne?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Buygoyne is known for his skill thus the knick name 'Silk". But another thing that Burygoyne brings is physical presence. Something we sometimes lack.
His use of his hips to knock a player off the ball reminds me of Garry Ayres.

noway who called him slow? remmeber 2012 GF when jetta was leaving rioli in the dust.. burgoyne rushed in to try cut him off.. noway hes slow.. hes an indengious player and they all seem to be really fast.. franklin/rioli/jetta/hills/wingard anyone?? but he is one of the most efficent players in the afl... stats or no stats, you watch him play and tell me he gets many clangers.. he does enough and when he is needed.. usually hell pop up.. 25 posies for him is like 35 from mitch and lewis.. (15 possies for rioli is same as them :) ) if burgoyne gets 25 possies then he woulda had a good game.. takes other players to get 30+ to get to a good game stage.. not knocking our players that thatw how i see it ?

noway who called him slow? remmeber 2012 GF when jetta was leaving rioli in the dust.. burgoyne rushed in to try cut him off.. noway hes slow.. hes an indengious player and they all seem to be really fast.. franklin/rioli/jetta/hills/wingard anyone?? but he is one of the most efficent players in the afl... stats or no stats, you watch him play and tell me he gets many clangers.. he does enough and when he is needed.. usually hell pop up.. 25 posies for him is like 35 from mitch and lewis.. (15 possies for rioli is same as them :) ) if burgoyne gets 25 possies then he woulda had a good game.. takes other players to get 30+ to get to a good game stage.. not knocking our players that thatw how i see it ?
Indeed! According to Smith, Burger and Poppy are the two quickest over 20 metres in the club!

Whoever the seven people are who voted OK I guess and jack watts, they should stay on their own Port Adelaide board. we don't like trolls here.

Come on mate, you and I both know that Dean Rioli wasn't Fast. Drop the S and you have it right though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for more toasting of Shaun Burgoyne

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...writes-jon-ralph/story-fnp04d70-1227479305442

Jon Ralph is a nupty but never a truer sentiment was written here. Burgers is the go to man for sure!!

PS if folks have trouble getting around the paywall I have a reasonably fool proof way of getting there PM me for details. cheers

Yes, stupid article but 2 truths in that:

1. Jon Ralph is a nupty, thats obvious.

2. Burgers is one of the best clutch players of all time, that's obvious.

The club has never recruited in a better player.

Will retire as an absolute all-time great of this club.

Back