General Bombers Talk Buy/swap/sell Essendon memorabilia, games, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys

I have a mate who is turning 21 in next few weeks, i wanted to give him a copy of the first game he ever attended, it was 2001 r21 v West Coast in Perth - he has since moved to Melbourne.

This was a big win for Essendon by 89 points.

Would anyone on here have this game on dvd at all? I can offer something in exchange between 1982-1992.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Guys

Trying to track down a copy of this game, preferably in full, won by Essendon by 3 points.

Does anyone on here possibly have this game at all, and can help me out with a copy?

I have a lot of old Essendon games to trade in return

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Thank You

Guys

Trying to track down a copy of this game, preferably in full, won by Essendon by 3 points.

Does anyone on here possibly have this game at all, and can help me out with a copy?

I have a lot of old Essendon games to trade in return

Thank You

Is there more information about this game? Round, year?

Guys

I am trying to track down to Essendon games in season 1992, in full, to help out a bombers mate of mine with his collection of old games.

The games needed in full are:

1992 r12 v Richmond at MCG
1992 R16 V St Kilda at MCG

Both games were won by Essendon.

ch 7 televised both games, but neither of these games are available to be purchased thru name a game/sports delivered.

He has also contacted the club, the afl, ebay, youtube, torrents.

He has the replays of these games, but is after the full game for both of these.

If anyone can possibly assist at all, please let me know.

thank you

Guys

I am trying to track down to Essendon games in season 1992, in full, to help out a bombers mate of mine with his collection of old games.

The games needed in full are:

1992 r12 v Richmond at MCG
1992 R16 V St Kilda at MCG

Both games were won by Essendon.

ch 7 televised both games, but neither of these games are available to be purchased thru name a game/sports delivered.

He has also contacted the club, the afl, ebay, youtube, torrents.

He has the replays of these games, but is after the full game for both of these.

If anyone can possibly assist at all, please let me know.

thank you

You can try contacting channel 7. They will have it on a 1 inch tape. You'd have to pay for it.

Wondering if there is anyone on here, NOT from Melbourne, who may have some old tapes of home and away games for the era of say 1982-1990, that were taped from the tv at all?

The reason i ask for Non Melbourne broadcasts is because back in the day, Interstate broadcasts were a lot different to what was shown in Melbourne on the Saturday night replays.

In Queensland, they often got a live match of the day on a Saturday arvo, country NSW often got a live Second half of a game each saturday, etc.

Its a longshot, but i may as well ask, so if anyone still has their old tapes at all, please get in touch, and we can work out what you have.

Thank You

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys

I have been trying to locate a copy of a game from season 1992, either on vhs or dvd, it was round 12 v Richmond at MCG, won by Essendon.

Name a game/sports delivered do not have it, and ch 7 cannot help me.

If anyone has this game either on replay, or in full, then please get in touch.

Thank you

Guys

I have been trying to locate a copy of a game from season 1992, either on vhs or dvd, it was round 12 v Richmond at MCG, won by Essendon.

Thank you
That's the first bomber game i ever went to. We won by 50 points.

No dice on the video sorry.

Guys

Thank you

Try contacting fox sports. Ch 7 will have it, just might not be willing.

I have an extensive collection of VHS games (buried in boxes) from the Name A Game series.
Are you in a hurry for it, cause it might take me some time to see if I have it?

I have an extensive collection of VHS games (buried in boxes) from the Name A Game series.
Are you in a hurry for it, cause it might take me some time to see if I have it?

Localbomber

I am not in too great a hurry, but i dont reckon you will have it. Its not currently available through name a game, so unless you maybe purchased it in the months after this 1992 game, then i wont be too surprised if you cant locate it, but please have a look for me.

cheers

steven

Localbomber

I am not in too great a hurry, but i dont reckon you will have it. Its not currently available through name a game, so unless you maybe purchased it in the months after this 1992 game, then i wont be too surprised if you cant locate it, but please have a look for me.

cheers

steven
Out of interest, is there a special project you're undertaking? I've just noticed you've asked for recordings of old matches on a few occassions.

Out of interest, is there a special project you're undertaking? I've just noticed you've asked for recordings of old matches on a few occassions.

Doug

You could call it a special project i guess.

I am a vfl/afl video collector, my collection is made up of a couple of parts:

1: Trying to collect a copy of every single televised home and away game - for all teams 1982-1992 (just need 14 more games).

2: Trying to collect a copy of every single televised home and away game IN FULL, for all teams for 1986-1992 (just need 150 more games) The 1992 Essendon game is just one of 4 more games i need in full for season 1992.

Hope that answers your query Doug85

Doug

You could call it a special project i guess.

I am a vfl/afl video collector, my collection is made up of a couple of parts:

1: Trying to collect a copy of every single televised home and away game - for all teams 1982-1992 (just need 14 more games).

2: Trying to collect a copy of every single televised home and away game IN FULL, for all teams for 1986-1992 (just need 150 more games) The 1992 Essendon game is just one of 4 more games i need in full for season 1992.

Hope that answers your query Doug85
Sure does.

Will you make them available on YouTube ever? I reckon a lot of fans would love to see them.

I imagine it would be a mountain of work though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back