Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast midfielder Michael Barlow has told Triple M’s Rush Hour that he hopes interim coach Dean Solomon gets the job on a permanent basis.

The Suns fired former coach Rodney Eadeearlier last week after almost three seasons at the helm.

Eade only managed 16 victories from 63 matches at a 26 percent winning rate in his time with Gold Coast.

Barlow has been “really impressed” with Solomon and the way he has developed and believes he is ready to fill the breach from 2018 onwards.

“He has a passion and desire for the Gold Coast Suns, he’s a Gold Coast Suns person and we’ve got a lot of people up there that are really invested and passionate about the place,” Barlow said.

“I’d love to have ‘Solly’ get the main job because he just speaks with such passion and he wants us to get better – not for him, but for everyone who’s been involved in the club for a long time and the town and that sort of stuff.”

North Melbourne coach Brad Scott is currently listed as the red-hot favourite to replace Eade with Solomon the third favourite.

Someone should post the photo of old red undies.
You just ruined his backup if he gets called out for BS (bull$hit). That was his backup.

Pretty good find that. Surely is no co-incidence. Chances of that is very very slim. Someone fed him BS (pun intended this time).

I don't have twitter either just click on Tony Sheahan's name and then click 'view details' to see the conversations he is having.
Now I know why I don't twitter. My eyes are burning from reading all that drivel, and my brain hurts trying to navigate my way through a foreign media platform.

In the future all conversations regarding twitter must provide the relevant twit / tweet so I don't have to do that again

Eh...he blocked me and I didnt say anything provocative. I should of just posted the jock pic then. And here I was defending him from time to time on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 years is long enough. If you don't win a premiership or at least make a Grand Final within that sorta time frame than its time to move on. I know our list has never been all that good and in fact Scott did really well to get us into back to back prelims, but with all that said we need a new coach with new ideas.

I'm not a great fan of Carlton, but I was so annoyed watching their tactics tonight. Bolton and his team of coaches did what good coaches do...they studied the way that their opposition plays ( their strengths) and designed a way to upset the opposition.
Last weekend we did NOTHING to stop Hawthorn's uncontested marks and running to space game and they cut us to pieces. Tonight Carlton harassed them unmercifully and filled the spaces so Hawthorn couldn't control the play.
What did we talk about in our 'televised' team meeting?

Someone in here called Wild Bill said we are no hope of getting the wooden spoon last week as apparently our percentage was too high over Carlton's. Egg on face must taste good.

Wild Bill just said in the other thread that he was expecting us to go worse this season lol. Must have went to the same school as Scotts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back