Multiplat Call of Duty WWII

Remove this Banner Ad

The maps are garbage and I despise how I'm forced to run and gun to be competitive.

Couldn't disagree more. My KDR is a full +1 with the AR subdivision compared to the SMG one, just because rushing is pretty much impossible. Mainly due to the fact the maps are so small and each map has like 3 paths, meaning the person you just killed knows exactly where you are, and is probably less than 20 metres away because the spawns do not care.

Couldn't disagree more. My KDR is a full +1 with the AR subdivision compared to the SMG one, just because rushing is pretty much impossible. Mainly due to the fact the maps are so small and each map has like 3 paths, meaning the person you just killed knows exactly where you are, and is probably less than 20 metres away because the spawns do not care.
You spawn close to people way too often. There have been times when I've been killed and then taken a few steps out of the spawn to find the same guy again. Most of the maps are just way too small.

You spawn close to people way too often. There have been times when I've been killed and then taken a few steps out of the spawn to find the same guy again. Most of the maps are just way too small.
Yep that's the exact problem I've been having.

Been watching a few MW2 videos from back in the day and the maps were much different and catered to many different playstyles.

I'm not having any server problems at all, been playing Domination on PS4 most nights. There's one or two maps that I don't like, the majority of them I like.

So easy to top score Domination, too many people care about K:D so they spend the time being cautious. I usually end up 20-30 kills, 20-30 deaths, 10 caps, minimum 10 defends. Easy money.

Anyone still play multiplayer? I recently got into it after having the game sitting around doing nothing. Now im hooked on the COD franchise again. I play on xbox one.

Spacedockingg
I plan to get into it soon. Its a big file so I'm going to free up some space. I would've been playing it if it wasn't for the problems at launch they had on PC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah snipers are still way over powered on this game.

I've just been using the STG44. I use other ones from time to time but I've done my best with that one.

I don't believe for one second that snipers in a COD game are overpowered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back