Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Over on Bay 13 the voting has opened for the most prestigious award FOTY (Flog Of The Year). Three Peet winner DanWA (Wambat) has been nominated once again. DanWA the poster who doesn't miss an opportunity to kick The Dockers and / or the Freo Faithful. Some of DanWA's (Wombat) classics are:

1. Andy Brayshaw ducked into Gaff's Fist
2. Sumich should be our senior coach
3. Monotonous reference to Fyfe as Natalie
4. Constant reference to JL as manure (As in Longmanure)
5. Constant reference to Bellie as Bellend (As in the end of the male appendage)
6. Freo are just a bunch of losers and will never be anything like Eagles

So, lets kick Dan into touch, lets give Dan that Four Peet he whole hearty deserves, lets give Dan the title he will hold for a very long time, a title he cannot walk away from. Yes, lets do what Tom Gleeson did for Grant Denyer, and give him the Gold FOTY.

Follow the link below to vote:

Last edited:
Dan is so worthy of our support I gave him 2 votes

Dan's currently sitting on 74.6% of the vote, would be a great to see him nudging the 80% mark. This would without fear make him the Bay's premier Flog with the consequence being his thread

How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle​

being consigned to irrelevance.

Calling in some help here Freo faithfull

I’m having some hell battles out there with these Blue and Yella Dogs ( can’t believe I get sucked in so hard but Jesus they are just so DUMB it’s impossible to walk on )

Anyway has anyone got the skills ( and nothing better to do ) to superimpose their colours onto a moving image of a Horde of Zombies? I have no clue in these matters .

Would be awesome if it could be jumpers , beanies , scarves , banners the works .

Could get some serious mileage out of an image like that.

It is genuinely what it feels like arguing with those Muppets.

We’ll here’s the afternoon update on how Dans travelling. Faithful we’ve smashed it, 81.9%. Anyone reckon 90% might be achievable? We’ve got until the 2nd of April, it might be a stretch but let’s have a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is the serious board but this thread exists so I will use it.

Well, as expected the fix is in. Dan has been removed from the votes. Probably due to this thread.

Any votes for me would be appreciated. An award stolen from a Weagle won by a Docker would be nice.

EDIT: All your previous votes have been binned as a massive show of disrespect to Freo supporters.

Last edited:
I know this is the serious board but this thread exists so I will use it.

Well, as expected the fix is in. Dan has been removed from the votes. Probably due to this thread.

Any votes for me would be appreciated. An award stolen from a Weagle won by a Docker would be nice.

EDIT: All your previous votes have been binned as a massive show of disrespect to Freo supporters.
Bay 13 has now become the Soviet Union of Big Footy. The Putinesk mod with the support Chief has flushed any respectability of polling into the toilet. What is clear by the length of the Ascot Straight is DanWA is a FLOG of the highest order. At the time of the pole being binned DanWA had over 70% of the vote which places him as Floggiest Flog of all time hence any thread started by DanWA can be taken as irrelevant.

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 3.00.00 pm.png

Bay 13 has now become the Soviet Union of Big Footy. The Putinesk mod with the support Chief has flushed any respectability of polling into the toilet. What is clear by the length of the Ascot Straight is DanWA is a FLOG of the highest order. At the time of the pole being binned DanWA had over 70% of the vote which places him as Floggiest Flog of all time hence any thread started by DanWA can be taken as irrelevant.

View attachment 1360492
But if an evil regine has called you a flog that must be a good thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back