Cam Ellis-LOLmen - Bye bye you freakin' muppet.

Do you support Cam Ellis Yolmen's decision not to get vaccinated?

• LOL

• Yep, the league's better off without him.

• No, its a tragedy & he's been treated unjustly.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

GJ giving up a job paying a few hundred grand to kick a leather ball when your anti-vaxx IQ means you're only fit to work as a laborer for the rest of your life. :straining:

giphy.gif

GJ giving up a job paying a few hundred grand to kick a leather ball when your anti-vaxx IQ means you're only fit to work as a laborer for the rest of your life. :straining:

giphy.gif
Most Laborers will need the Vax, at least over here.

I refuse to celebrate it because getting the vax is a thing that is not inclusive of everyone.
Whilst things are slowly changing for the better more needs to be done. I'd love to see the government and all vaccination leaders meet up and have a treaty.
Too many vaccinators don't like the day because it disrespects them along with their culture.

I refuse to celebrate it because getting the vax is a thing that is not inclusive of everyone.
Whilst things are slowly changing for the better more needs to be done. I'd love to see the government and all vaccination leaders meet up and have a treaty.
Too many vaccinators don't like the day because it disrespects them along with their culture.
What is this pseudo-political bullshit I'm reading!?

Mate there's nothing complicated about this. Either you get vaccinated because you're a decent human being who doesn't want to pass a life-threatening virus onto those who are vulnerable or you're a deluded a-hole who only cares about themselves.

There is no grey area. Anti-vaxxers are mental short people who deserve our complete disdain.

Mate there's nothing complicated about this. Either you get vaccinated because you're a decent human being who doesn't want to pass a life-threatening virus onto those who are vulnerable or you're a deluded a-hole who only cares about themselves.

There is no grey area. Anti-vaxxers are mental short people who deserve our complete disdain.
Any thoughts on minding your own ******* business campaigner?

Cmon dont be such a complacent person. Covid has played a big part in all of this. Deep down do you respect those who respect you? He also goes to a homopath who gave him some antibodies. Hope the young dude recovers. Maybe you should be giving yourself an uppercut for being a self entitled douche.

Think about it. It's what's your brain is for when it's being used properly.

Think of this place as a yarn telling, sarcastic, piss farting around forum.

Yep - I have absolutely no plans to do so and if you can't handle your views being challenged you don't belong on an internet forum. :grinv1:

Ellis-LOLman is complete idiot and attempting to defend his cluelessness just makes you look silly. Covid vaccinations are not a matter of "opinion", they are a matter of science and most people who know medicine better than you agree Covid vaccinations are a very good thing.

If you choose to join Ellis-LOLman in ignorance that's your business, but don't expect the rest of us to let you anti-vaxxers off the hook about it.

Yep - I have absolutely no plans to do so and if you can't handle your views being challenged you don't belong on an internet forum. :grinv1:

Ellis-LOLman is complete idiot and attempting to defend his cluelessness just makes you look silly. Covid vaccinations are not a matter of "opinion", they are a matter of science and most people who know medicine better than you agree Covid vaccinations are a very good thing.

If you choose to join Ellis-LOLman in ignorance that's your business, but don't expect the rest of us to let you anti-vaxxers off the hook about it.
Who's your mob and where are you from? You are as hateful as the laws in South Africa.

You might joke about and call somebody a horse but you sound like Clementine Ford.

#makebetterchoices You Stupid Naive Mug

Who's your mob and where are you from? You are as hateful as the laws in South Africa.

You might joke about and call somebody a horse but you sound like Clementine Ford.

#makebetterchoices You Stupid Naive Mug
Why are you sticking up for an ignorant anti-vaxxer?

Do you have a soft spot for flat-earthers, Clive Palmer voters & Carlton supporters too?? :confusedv1:

Is this you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vaccinated people can pass still catch the virus and pass it on. All it does is reduce the chance of serious complications.

Soon double vaxxed will be barred from hospitality. The grey area will become larger as more people think 'wtf why am I having to be injected with the same vaccine every 3 months' you would think the vaccine would evolve and be better over time.

Cmon dont be such a complacent person. Covid has played a big part in all of this. Deep down do you respect those who respect you? He also goes to a homopath who gave him some antibodies. Hope the young dude recovers. Maybe you should be giving yourself an uppercut for being a self entitled douche.

Think about it. It's what's your brain is for when it's being used properly.

Think of this place as a yarn telling, sarcastic, piss farting around forum.
Homopath .... noice

There is quite a big grey area actually. The vaccines do not stop transmission.

My local borough has close to the highest vaccination rate in the country and Omicron has ripped through it, including to many that are boosted. I know more parents in my children's year that have had Omicron than haven't. Every single one of them was double/triple vaxxed. Me included.

The vaxxes are only stopping people from putting a strain on the hospital system. They are in no way stopping you from passing it on.

Back