Camry Cat causes Camry Crow to speed

Remove this Banner Ad

I waited all day yesterday for this thread. I almost put it up myself, but finally a PAP smack Supoorter brought it to the bay.

I can relax now.

UMAD opo_O

What a flog Talia is.

Needs a QC to defend a speeding charge.

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Nelso....

h9101867D

Crows flogs are applauding him for driving so dangerously because he was saving the life of his poor cat........ even though there is no mention ANYWHERE of him taking it to the vet, it was just carsick :oops:

There's no mention anywhere it was carsick...

accuses Crow flogs of dreaming up facts, demonstrates by dreaming up his own...

I have it on good authority it was the Ebola virus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no mention anywhere it was carsick...

accuses Crow flogs of dreaming up facts, demonstrates by dreaming up his own...

I have it on good authority it was the Ebola virus

I thought the bit about the cat throwing up in the car made that pretty clear, along with his argument that his vomiting cat distracted him from seeing the changing speed limit instead of claiming he was rushing to the vet to save it.

Who's dreaming?

I thought the bit about the cat throwing up in the car made that pretty clear, along with his argument that his vomiting cat distracted him from seeing the changing speed limit instead of claiming he was rushing to the vet to save it.

Who's dreaming?

The moron who wrote the articleo_O

I thought not paying attention while driving was an offence as well? so he got off a speeding fine by admitting to dangerous driving. At 90kph. "I wasn't watching the road because my cat was sick". Nice Eugene Mcgee Jenny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back