Camry Cat causes Camry Crow to speed

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
No, for once it's not Dangerfraud's cat making headlines.

talia-cat-2-628.jpg

You might remember Jenny Talia being charged with speeding recently. It gets better worse:

Adelaide’s Daniel Talia has admitted to speeding but blamed his vomiting cat for distracting him.

The backman was caught travelling 96km/h in a 60km/h zone on Adelaide’s Southern Expressway in February, the Adelaide Advertiser report .

Talia’s lawyer David Edwardson, QC, told the court his client was distracted by the sick cat in the back seat and did not see a reduced speed sign.
What a backstabber! Blames his poor cat when he knows that it can't talk or defend itself!!

s**t bloke :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In an affadavit filed with the court, Talia said he was returning from holding a coaching clinic at Middleton with his partner, dog and kitten when he was clocked speeding.

“At the time of my offending, one of my animals had become violently ill and threw up,” Talia said.

“This distracted my attention momentarily to ensure that it was okay and remained in the back area of the car.”
Does the cat talk?

Mark Robinson and Essendon would applaud Talia's lawyer and his white noise.

His partner must have been too busy taking notes to focus on the cat.

Did Jenny mention how he smeared whiskas over his john Thomas and the cat reacted badly after it tried to eat it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back