Capper - can it get any worse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wait 'til "Yobbos Up The Guts" comes out, (probs straight to video), Capper's latest film. Wokka has already had his nose broken by the Russian director due to 'creative differences'. Bill Hunter is co-starring, although he probably only signed on so he could pi55 on at someone else's expense for a few weeks. I'm predicting a clean-sweep of the majors come Oscars night.

1987. Qualifying Final day. In front of a raucous, packed house of 60,000 people at Waverley Park, taking the mark of the year, perched on Chris Langford's shoulders, ghosts of Bob Pratt and John Coleman whispering in his ears.

2006. Grand Final day in Port Moresby, PNG. In front of a raucous packed house of 47 drunken hens at Mumbo Jumbos bar and bistro. Taking his leopardskin jocks off, with his schlong perched on some slapper's shoulder to the strains of Van Halen's "Dreams"

World turns black and white
Pictures in an empty room
Your love starts fallin' down
Better change your tune
Yeah, you reach for the golden ring
Reach for the sky
Baby, just spread your wings

We'll get higher and higher
Straight up we'll climb
Leave it all behind

Run, run, run away
Like a train runnin' off the track
Got the truth bein' left behind
Falls between the cracks
Standin' on broken dreams
Never losin' sight, ah
Well just spread your wings

Straight up we'll climb
Leave it all behind

So baby dry your eyes
Save all the tears you've cried
Oh, that's what dreams are made of
'Cause we belong in a world that must be strong

Yeah, we'll get higher and higher
Straight up we'll climb
Higher and higher
Leave it all behind
Oh, we'll get higher and higher
Who knows what we'll find?

So baby dry your eyes
Save all the tears you've cried
Oh baby, we belong in a world that must be strong

And in the end on dreams we will depend
'Cause that's what love is made of

Dream the dream, Wokka!

Chewy said:
1987. Qualifying Final day. In front of a raucous, packed house of 60,000 people at Waverley Park, taking the mark of the year, perched on Chris Langford's shoulders, ghosts of Bob Pratt and John Coleman whispering in his ears.

2006. Grand Final day in Port Moresby, PNG. In front of a raucous packed house of 47 drunken hens at Mumbo Jumbos bar and bistro. Taking his leopardskin jocks off, with his schlong perched on some slapper's shoulder to the strains of Van Halen's "Dreams"

!

To be fair its a step up in class from the strip show he did on the footy show last year in front of his kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I could earn $3k a pop for getting me kit off I know I'd be doing it.

I'd be lucky to get away with a $3k fine!

Remember when Capper was booted off Celebrity Big Brother for flashing at Imogen Bailey, I think it was? Until this year, he was unique in that regard. At least he's now found a positive outlet for his need to show off his willy. Maybe a career beckons as an understudy in Puppetry Of The Penis. He could bring all sorts of new d.icktricks to the table: the "hanger", the "Edelsten", the "Pink Helicopter", "Laces Out", the "White Maggot", "Hit The Post".

Anybody remember Rick Mayalls charachter Richie Rich in Richie,filthy and catflap. funnier than the young ones. The small time Dhead celebrity hunting around for gigs in a world that doesnt care about his small claim to fame many years back. Thinking he is still a CELEB.

Warick is that bloke.

Ben Elton could have so much material to do another series with the material the Wiz provides.

The bloke is a ****er he is so tragic.

Bell Ringer said:
Just wait 'til "Yobbos Up The Guts" comes out, (probs straight to video), Capper's latest film. Wokka has already had his nose broken by the Russian director due to 'creative differences'. Bill Hunter is co-starring, although he probably only signed on so he could pi55 on at someone else's expense for a few weeks. I'm predicting a clean-sweep of the majors come Oscars night.

i still **** myself laughing every time i hear the title and how wozza belted the director

i mean 'yobbo's up the guts'? ahaha that is absolute gold, i can't wait to watch that gem

Chewy said:
Remember when Capper was booted off Celebrity Big Brother for flashing at Imogen Bailey, I think it was? Until this year, he was unique in that regard. At least he's now found a positive outlet for his need to show off his willy. Maybe a career beckons as an understudy in Puppetry Of The Penis. He could bring all sorts of new d.icktricks to the table: the "hanger", the "Edelsten", the "Pink Helicopter", "Laces Out", the "White Maggot", "Hit The Post".

he was kicked out for doing that

Corpuscles said:
Good call:thumbsu: , all are trying their best to be famous... on BF:D

Can I have ya autograph Mr Wokinator?

just cause you asked real nice I will but you have to foward 10 buck to my postal box first ok?

this covers all my union fees and super and any sick pay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back