Analysis Carlton’s unwanted record!

Remove this Banner Ad

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys. This week is a must win against Carlton. They have never, in their 121 years, started a season losing the first six games. We must win this and complete the bad karma that John Elliott started a few years ago when he said that “The Bulldogs have a tragic history!” This is our chance to rub it in this Friday night! Come on Dogs!

• Banned
Q: What is even more tragic than our so-called "tragic" history?

A: Subjecting the public to 6 Friday night games featuring Carlton in 2018!
Lol, I think they’ve got 4, but still should not have got any really. Everyone has been asking the question even the Carlton fans are surprised!

Hey guys. This week is a must win against Carlton. They have never, in their 121 years, started a season losing the first six games. We must win this and complete the bad karma that John Elliott started a few years ago when he said that “The Bulldogs have a tragic history!” This is our chance to rub it in this Friday night! Come on Dogs!

I remember a few years ago Carlton were 0-4 or 0-5 and they won their first game against us

That’s what I’m worried about mate, got a bad feeling about this one and we haven’t been them soundly lately!
Me too. Can't bear thinking about bad press if the worst happens. They'll go for the jugular.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol, I think they’ve got 4, but still should not have got any really. Everyone has been asking the question even the Carlton fans are surprised!

That's true. However I ascribe to the sacred bigfooty maxim of never letting the truth getting in the way of a post.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is John Elliott still around? Thought the gaspers would have seen him out years ago. Wonder if his mate Collins is/was a smoker?

Is John Elliott still around? Thought the gaspers would have seen him out years ago. Wonder if his mate Collins is/was a smoker?

He still hangs around his longtime office at Bank Place. Have a beer at the Mitre Tavern and you’re a good chance to see him punching darts in the lane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back