Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a suggestion that might help with the clogging of the rumour thread.

Now that hashtags are out in force within BigFooty, I suggest putting a note in the title of the rumour thread such as "If you post a rumour, use #CFCRumour hashtag". That way, not only can yuo identify the actual rumour posts within the thread, but people can click the hashtag to just see the whole list of them.

EDIT: Just clicked my own hashtag there and realised you can "watch" the hashtag, meaning you get an alert when someone uses it.

Could be a great help if people get on board its use.

I have a suggestion that might help with the clogging of the rumour thread.

Now that hashtags are out in force within BigFooty, I suggest putting a note in the title of the rumour thread such as "If you post a rumour, use #CFCRumour hashtag". That way, not only can yuo identify the actual rumour posts within the thread, but people can click the hashtag to just see the whole list of them.

Shandog, you are a genius.

#shandogforPM

Destroy_Computer.jpg

I fear we are falling behind. Other Club boards Haw, Freo, Port, ess*, and WC all have fancy wall paper backing the forum while we still have grey. Is there some web intermajet person that can snazz up the place?
I like grey...!!

I could probably ask on the main help & support threads but I'm xenophobic.

Anyone know how to bring up your news feed on the mobile site? Cant see it in any of the menu options.

Top left drop down list has news. Is that the one you are after?

I found what I was after - had to go to the alerts page then select a drop-down to go to "Your news feed". It brings up all posts from people you watch.
:eek: Stalker alert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if mentioned yet but why doesn't our board have a background like the others do? Happy to make one if that's the issue

I asked Chief for it last year and yes, that's the issue zee.

I think only 3 or 4 Team Boards have different Borders but Chief did mention if someone can design one he will apply it to our Board.

If you can make one that would be fanatstic. :thumbsu:

I'll do one whenever I get a chance next ;)

They are not just borders, if you zoom out, there is a whole page behind those forums. Probably makes it easier to do something bigger because different settings will show different amounts of page, but just make the outside borders stand out.

They are not just borders, if you zoom out, there is a whole page behind those forums. Probably makes it easier to do something bigger because different settings will show different amounts of page, but just make the outside borders stand out.
Yeah i had a look at a few that have already been done. It's a bit difficult with the cut offs etc but will have something soon

Recently it became necessary for an active email adress to be linked to your BigFooty account. The problem is that now I CONSTANTLY get update emails onto my phone and it is BLOODY ANNOYING !!!!!!!! I mean it is getting to the point that I will either have to block BigFooty with my spam filter or stop using the site. I have tried to find an option to turn off emails after EVERY BLOODY ALERT I get but I can't seem to find the option. So is there an option outside of blocking BigFooty with my spam filter ???

Recently it became necessary for an active email adress to be linked to your BigFooty account. The problem is that now I CONSTANTLY get update emails onto my phone and it is BLOODY ANNOYING !!!!!!!! I mean it is getting to the point that I will either have to block BigFooty with my spam filter or stop using the site. I have tried to find an option to turn off emails after EVERY BLOODY ALERT I get but I can't seem to find the option. So is there an option outside of blocking BigFooty with my spam filter ???

On your Profile Page page select Privacy on the left hand side menu.

Make sure 'Receive site mailings' is unchecked.

Give that a try & also check all your other settings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back