Game Day Carlton 'Complete body parts' Blues V Collingwood 'Missing teeth and toes' Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Did bro really “womp womp”?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
You
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Did bro really “womp womp”?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
You've inflicted plenty of pain on us, throw us a bone mate. Nothing Cthulhblu tier though.

Great to beat Carlton they're a top side now, and it took a bit of luck.

Clearly Geelong realise they pinched one last week, the way those floggos are carrying on they're still marinating their rump steaks a week later.

Unclench Cats, YOUR TIME IS COMING.

You've inflicted plenty of pain on us, throw us a bone mate. Nothing Cthulhblu tier though.

Clearly Geelong realise they pinched one last week, the way those floggos are carrying on they're still marinating their rump steaks a week later.

Carlton are only a "top side" if you're outside the 8

Nah I’m okay with the Pies win, I thought they were the better side - disappointing from our perspective but that’s foopy

zackah I never ever thought I would be praying for the return of Fogarty but with this improved form and the output of Fantasia...I am praying for Fog to get back and send Orazio to the VFL. We tried our best but you can't just un-Essendon him. Lucky for Freo Voss never played a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre ruining this for me! You're supposed to melt! It's not fair!

baby crying GIF
the umpires ****ed us today, about 30 missed free kicks on Curnow (and I am NOT exaggerating) he would've got close to Fred Fanning today if the umpires weren't cheating little yellow maggots

I threw up all over myself watching the toothless overweight flogs in the crowd spilling bourbon and coke all over eachother as they dropped to their knees and started sucking eachother off after Daicos' match winning goal

disgraceful game of footy, the AFL is a joke - enjoy your holiday Schultz you ugly little midget campaigner

Let the record show that I was here the whole time and have no certainly not just sprinkler-ed up post win. Where is whatisname, that middle aged blooz fan who's always in here bragging about his cocaine use like a creepy old dude trying to seem cool at a teenagers party? That guy's awesome. Condolences to the 1% of carlton fans who are not sociopathic lunatics!

Let the record show that I was here the whole time and have no certainly not just sprinkler-ed up post win. Where is whatisname, that middle aged blooz fan who's always in here bragging about his cocaine use like a creepy old dude trying to seem cool at a teenagers party? That guy's awesome. Condolences to the 1% of carlton fans who are not sociopathic lunatics!
thank you

the umpires ****ed us today, about 30 missed free kicks on Curnow (and I am NOT exaggerating) he would've got close to Fred Fanning today if the umpires weren't cheating little yellow maggots

I threw up all over myself watching the toothless overweight flogs in the crowd spilling bourbon and coke all over eachother as they dropped to their knees and started sucking eachother off after Daicos' match winning goal

disgraceful game of footy, the AFL is a joke - enjoy your holiday Schultz you ugly little midget campaigner
Thank you. I'll raise a glass to youse.

You're actually not wrong about the umps, they get excited when a side gets a run on, it's actually embarrassing. Missed a couple to us too (Cox can't buy a free) but on balance we were ahead.

Thought Weitering was stiff, 4 quality quarters but big blokes don't get awards.

Thank you. I'll raise a glass to youse.

You're actually not wrong about the umps, they get excited when a side gets a run on, it's actually embarrassing. Missed a couple to us too (Cox can't buy a free) but on balance we were ahead.

Thought Weitering was stiff, 4 quality quarters but big blokes don't get awards.
Not for a minute blaming umps for the loss as its same for both sides and I think with rub of the green it probably worked out pretty even tonight but just complaining about the quality of umpires/the interpretations they have been told to make (again, not as any reasoning for our loss, just as a view about the quality of the game we get to watch):

• Deliberates basically being last touch - except late in the game as evidenced by Pendlebury and the Geelong one last week. Even gets called when its just a skill error and they didn't want the ball to go out.
  • Score reviews for points that possibly hit the behind post for a throw in. For the sake of a point changing the game, how much does a fast play turning into a slow play change the game? More effect on game play stopping a fast play than seeing if the ball was a behind or throw in.
  • Blokes not being given a chance to handball once tackled even when they've had no prior. If they get a handball a split second after contact it should count as a disposal. But the last few weeks sometimes you see them lay a finger on you and its called HTB. But then Cripps runs as far as he likes, gets almost dragged to ground, had clear air between his supporting hand and the ball and then gets a fist to it and its called play on.
  • Players must give the ball back after a free kick or its a 50m. So how on earth every time a player gets pinged holding the ball and has the ball underneath them in their arms, but then get up and leave the ball on the ground is never paid as a 50m I just don't know.
  • Make a slight touch as a defender one on one and its a free kick. Chop arms, hold or whatever in a pack situation play on.
  • Tackling in the back is somehow allowed, in the back has all but vanished for tackling.
  • Dissent. Couldn't pull a strange face this time last season, but I've heard effings effs get chucked around and not a thing gets done.
  • 4 weeks for a football contest hitting someone high accidentally, but 0 weeks for a deliberate punch to the head 100m off the ball.

Last edited:
Not for a minute blaming umps for the loss as its same for both sides and I think with rub of the green it probably worked out pretty even tonight but just complaining about the quality of umpires/the interpretations they have been told to make (again, not as any reasoning for our loss, just as a view about the quality of the game we get to watch):

• Deliberates basically being last touch - except late in the game as evidenced by Pendlebury and the Geelong one last week. Even gets called when its just a skill error and they didn't want the ball to go out.
  • Score reviews for points that possibly hit the behind post for a throw in. For the sake of a point changing the game, how much does a fast play turning into a slow play change the game? More effect on game play stopping a fast play than seeing if the ball was a behind or throw in.
  • Blokes not being given a chance to handball once tackled even when they've had no prior. If they get a handball a split second after contact it should count as a disposal. But the last few weeks sometimes you see them lay a finger on you and its called HTB. But then Cripps runs as far as he likes, gets almost dragged to ground, had clear air between his supporting hand and the ball and then gets a fist to it and its called play on.
  • Players must give the ball back after a free kick or its a 50m. So how on earth every time a player gets pinged holding the ball and has the ball underneath them in their arms, but then get up and leave the ball on the ground is never paid as a 50m I just don't know.
  • Make a slight touch as a defender one on one and its a free kick. Chop arms, hold or whatever in a pack situation play on.
  • Tackling in the back is somehow allowed, in the back has all but vanished for tackling.
  • Dissent. Couldn't pull a strange face this time last season, but I've heard effings effs get chucked around and not a thing gets done.
  • 4 weeks for a football contest hitting someone high accidentally, but 0 weeks for a deliberate punch to the head 100m off the ball.
That's all pretty fair, Pendles deliberate one was egregious.

I don't blame the umps, they get undermined by the League (and the telly too) and their confidence is shot. Their decisions are inconsistent and sometimes mystifying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back