Game Day Carlton 'Complete body parts' Blues V Collingwood 'Missing teeth and toes' Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Our most notable F component of our F/S’ in the past 15 years is an autistic list manager for another club

Wonder if Campo will get hammered in the box watching his twins run around
They could put all the fathers in the one box, both sides, they can get shitfaced and punch on.

Not for a minute blaming umps for the loss as its same for both sides and I think with rub of the green it probably worked out pretty even tonight but just complaining about the quality of umpires/the interpretations they have been told to make (again, not as any reasoning for our loss, just as a view about the quality of the game we get to watch):

• Deliberates basically being last touch - except late in the game as evidenced by Pendlebury and the Geelong one last week. Even gets called when its just a skill error and they didn't want the ball to go out.
  • Score reviews for points that possibly hit the behind post for a throw in. For the sake of a point changing the game, how much does a fast play turning into a slow play change the game? More effect on game play stopping a fast play than seeing if the ball was a behind or throw in.
  • Blokes not being given a chance to handball once tackled even when they've had no prior. If they get a handball a split second after contact it should count as a disposal. But the last few weeks sometimes you see them lay a finger on you and its called HTB. But then Cripps runs as far as he likes, gets almost dragged to ground, had clear air between his supporting hand and the ball and then gets a fist to it and its called play on.
  • Players must give the ball back after a free kick or its a 50m. So how on earth every time a player gets pinged holding the ball and has the ball underneath them in their arms, but then get up and leave the ball on the ground is never paid as a 50m I just don't know.
  • Make a slight touch as a defender one on one and its a free kick. Chop arms, hold or whatever in a pack situation play on.
  • Tackling in the back is somehow allowed, in the back has all but vanished for tackling.
  • Dissent. Couldn't pull a strange face this time last season, but I've heard effings effs get chucked around and not a thing gets done.
  • 4 weeks for a football contest hitting someone high accidentally, but 0 weeks for a deliberate punch to the head 100m off the ball.
Melt noted and catalogued.

Not for a minute blaming umps for the loss as its same for both sides and I think with rub of the green it probably worked out pretty even tonight but just complaining about the quality of umpires/the interpretations they have been told to make (again, not as any reasoning for our loss, just as a view about the quality of the game we get to watch):

• Deliberates basically being last touch - except late in the game as evidenced by Pendlebury and the Geelong one last week. Even gets called when its just a skill error and they didn't want the ball to go out.
  • Score reviews for points that possibly hit the behind post for a throw in. For the sake of a point changing the game, how much does a fast play turning into a slow play change the game? More effect on game play stopping a fast play than seeing if the ball was a behind or throw in.
  • Blokes not being given a chance to handball once tackled even when they've had no prior. If they get a handball a split second after contact it should count as a disposal. But the last few weeks sometimes you see them lay a finger on you and its called HTB. But then Cripps runs as far as he likes, gets almost dragged to ground, had clear air between his supporting hand and the ball and then gets a fist to it and its called play on.
  • Players must give the ball back after a free kick or its a 50m. So how on earth every time a player gets pinged holding the ball and has the ball underneath them in their arms, but then get up and leave the ball on the ground is never paid as a 50m I just don't know.
  • Make a slight touch as a defender one on one and its a free kick. Chop arms, hold or whatever in a pack situation play on.
  • Tackling in the back is somehow allowed, in the back has all but vanished for tackling.
  • Dissent. Couldn't pull a strange face this time last season, but I've heard effings effs get chucked around and not a thing gets done.
  • 4 weeks for a football contest hitting someone high accidentally, but 0 weeks for a deliberate punch to the head 100m off the ball.
The deliberate frees are the ones that annoy me the most.
They’ve forgotten what that rule was initially brought in for.

We are a machine, a finely tuned team of androids and when played together, we become the terminators. Great game Blues but you entered the real world of Football last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew you guys would melt after the loss but I had no idea it would still be about Geelong
Well I'm not going to reply about another team to a Geelong supporter am I. If it was Triggering Tiger I'd be talking about how we beat them, or if it was a Swannettes supporter I'd be talking about last years EF. Don't think you're special.

This game will basically decide who we look back on in future years and say who was the more dominant side

Agree

So what does Lachlan Schulz do

Punches campaigners in the back of the neck

If, IF Magpies win, FITW and Sav have no right to turn up. Only Cyclops deserve the respect!

But at least I'll stick around. Not weak as piss and go missing like 2 notable Pies posters were MIA tonight

I was unavoidably detained

Where is whatisname, that middle aged blooz fan who's always in here bragging about his cocaine use like a creepy old dude trying to seem cool at a teenagers party? That guy's awesome

carltonchelsea

What excuse will Spreaders use for not turning up if Collingwood lose?

Same one as... oh wait, that has never happened :shrug:

Tbf Sav has been here talking s**t since opening round, even when the Pies were going horribly

The campaigner needs to get in some match day threads though

Unfortunately our next games are at 05:00 and 05:45 here, but as a special favour to you I will attempt to post during the Failmantle game

Did anyone happen to tune in to Blose radio tonight? I imagine it ended it some salty tears…

Daicos 2nd goal with 1 minute to go:

Maher: "It's all over."He kicks an unbelievable goal."
Christou: "Of all players."You're kidding me! Come on.
"Great reader of the ball, great reader of the game.
Maher: This is going to be a real bitter pill to swallow."A really, really tough loss.
"It's (the Collingwood chant) the worst sound in footy."

After the siren:

Maher: "I feel sick."
Christou: "Did they deserve it though? Probably."
Koutoufides: "Do we have to listen to this (the Collingwood theme song)?"
Edmund: "Can we turn it down Andy?"
Maher: "Can we go home?"
Koutoufides: "Please."

:)

At least Ange isn’t a complete campaigner like the other two

Remove this Banner Ad

Back