Carlton: How are they going to spin the 2021 campaign when it winds up being another campaigner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Curnow and Casabolt take Carlton to the promised land. Lol
you won the trade every year - and haven't won a final since Doris Day was pretending to be bonking Rock Hudson - just go away blowfly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow and Casabolt take Carlton to the promised land. Lol
Would be your best mid, would your best key forward/defender/ruckman.
You won’t a final for another 5 years shaggalags.
Grandma and gramps kicked your arse out of windy hill, James Hird lol, WADA double lol, Joey lol, Saad lol, Sidesteppel lol, Kevin Sheedy lol.
What a ******* sewerage farm.
👍✔️

Oh my aplogises, I forget Eddie Betts
Mate is Carlton living in your head rent free or what? - you seem to know a lot of Carlton players - but sadly I can only remember two of your blokes one of which will be looking great wearing the FAMOUS OLD DARK NAVY BLUE colours next year :cool:

Mate is Carlton living in your head rent free or what? - you seem to know a lot of Carlton players - but sadly I can only remember two of your blokes one of which will be looking great wearing the FAMOUS OLD DARK NAVY BLUE colours next year :cool:
SPS needs to be mentioned, I just like the way he is going about it, give him another 4 years playing alongside Doc and he will be a ripper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back