Carlton: How are they going to spin the 2021 campaign when it winds up being another campaigner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn has more members, money and 500% more AFL-era Premierships than Carlton. We also banked a 3 peat fairly recently, whereas Carlton haven't been relevant since 1995. You're jelly and I don't blame you - the good news is your envy is shared by fans of 16 other clubs. :coolv1:
False, false, hyperbole, kinda true, false and false.👍

You can actually see where his heart and brain are ripped to shreds, eaten and defecated, ******* brilliant!

You dont have more members - you certainly dont have more money and you have nowhere near the premierships won by Carlton you lying DH.
We actually do have more members, and I said AFL-era Premierships my reading-challenged friend.

You can actually see where his heart and brain are ripped to shreds, eaten and defecated, ******* brilliant!
Mental-minnow God botherers who pick fights with Richard Dawkins are bound to cop what they deserve. :laughv1:

We actually do have more members, and I said AFL-era Premierships my reading-challenged friend.

Mental-minnow God botherers who pick fights with Richard Dawkins are bound to cop what they deserve. :laughv1:
Yeh, it’s a ******* pisser and Richard just smiles as he destroys poor Brandon’s soul from his chest and eats it.
Delicious

Carlton has already passed 73K membership - before the season has even started. the facts are that your Club membership has been in decline for at least 2 years whilst Carlton membership has been growing. Carlton will pass your 2019 total membership of 81K ( which was 6% higher than your 2020 membership) this year - whilst your membership continues to decline.

These are just facts.

As for 'AFL era' that means nothing to me or anyone else. There is no doubt your Club has had a great run - congratulaitons - but all that is history - the fact that you decide to choose which part of history to talk about - doesn't mean anything - the fact is Carlton is a far superior long term Club far far superior.

As for who has more money - dont kid yourself.

PS you continue to miss a capital N from spelling out your own nic - does that make you spelling as well as fact challenged?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton has already passed 73K membership - before the season has even started. the facts are that your Club membership has been in decline for at least 2 years whilst Carlton membership has been growing. Carlton will pass your 2019 total membership of 81K ( which was 6% higher than your 2020 membership) this year - whilst your membership continues to decline.

These are just facts.

As for 'AFL era' that means nothing to me or anyone else. There is no doubt your Club has had a great run - congratulaitons - but all that is history - the fact that you decide to choose which part of history to talk about - doesn't mean anything - the fact is Carlton is a far superior long term Club far far superior.

As for who has more money - dont kid yourself.

PS you continue to miss a capital N from spelling out your own nic - does that make you spelling as well as fact challenged?

Carlton is a far superior long term Club far far superior.
First you tell me not to talk about ancient history - then you mention this. Carlton hasn't been superior to anyone this century. You've been at the very bottom of the heap. Know your place minnow.

First you tell me not to talk about ancient history - then you mention this. Carlton hasn't been superior to anyone this century. You've been at the very bottom of the heap. Know your place minnow.
Like I said- history is history - it doesn't begin and end at some arbitrary point in time chosen by you or anyone else- just like Hawhtorn's spoon era is indelibly inked into the pages of history - numbering as many flags as spoons is embarassing for you I know- but it is what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back