Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was it that he did? couldn't find it on the googs?
Wont find it on the googs, but he was working as the MFC podcast host alongside Clint Stanaway in the inner sanctum, but yet wrote garbage articles on FOX website about Goodwin threatening to quit his job and how there was a player/division after the Hawthorn loss last year.

Josh Mahoney and co told him to * off and not set foot into the club ever again after it was all proved as false allegations.

He is a grub! When i heard about the Bolton Silvagni tension i laughed straight away because i knew straight away he is full of s**t.

The piece about Paddy is very disappointing and irresponsible in my opinion. The poor kid would be devastated. I didn’t think it was possible but Ralph has hit a new low.

Ralph needs his eyes knocked straight. Plenty older players worse than Paddy don’t know why they have to pick on the kids. Oh yeah I do they won’t take the club on yet cuz they know we’re not gonna cop their rubbish so let’s pick on the kids

View attachment 655578

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Had a listen to Judd and no surprises for him to say that everyone is under the pump and that everyone is responsible for where we are.
This is simply a fact. It cannot be any other way, no matter how some want to sell alternative views.

The club have to be seen to be united even if this wasn't quite the case.
If Bolton did ultimately have to go, he cannot go out on his own. A large broom would have to be called upon, but that won't happen.....and not under its own steam, anyway.

As bad as things may seem right now, the CFC really aren't that far away from landing into the right groove, although it may not come about straight away.
This week would make for as good a start as any though.

Had a listen to Judd and no surprises for him to say that everyone is under the pump and that everyone is responsible for where we are.
This is simply a fact. It cannot be any other way, no matter how some want to sell alternative views.

The club have to be seen to be united even if this wasn't quite the case.
If Bolton did ultimately have to go, he cannot go out on his own. A large broom would have to be called upon, but that won't happen.....and not under its own steam, anyway.

As bad as things may seem right now, the CFC really aren't that far away from landing into the right groove, although it may not come about straight away.
This week would make for as good a start as any though.
I hate this term, but perhaps it’s our “ line in the sand” game

Judd was great. Liked how he said name names as to who isn’t developing. Caro said McKay. Judd points out he has 2nd most contested marks in comp.

Yep was perfect.

‘Is that not enough for you Caro?’

Then clearly says he had a bad game but it’s one game.

Def 3 votes c Judd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutter journalism is a blight on our game.

Too much energy put into the negative narrative.

Too many "journalists" trying to be the scoop.

Integrity is a thing of the past.

Just play football, watch it, love it.

Bounce the ball FFS.
Its the way of the world now in all places. Negative and smear.

Loyds issue is he thinks he’s actually intelligent and articulate....then he gets Juddy’d...

As a competitive person and one of the best full forwards of his generation, can you imagine how frustrated Lloyd gets being dominated every time he does interviews with Judd. Happens less this year but last year every week Judd would cut him down til Lloyd learned his place.

Gee Caro has lost her way. "Carlton supporters I know are asking about the lack of development in Dow & SPS" (or words to this effect).

For starters, Dow has only played 24 AFL games, but regardless of this his average disposals per game has already increased from 14.2 in 2018 to 19.5 so far this season. SPS has gone from 16.1 to 18.8 & even Fish, who I feel has struggled so far this season, is up from 19.2 to 20 this season. None of these kids have played 50 AFL games, are playing as part of our 1st start midfield, yet despite the added pressure of doing this have seen incremental increases in their disposal numbers.

I gave up watching this interview at about the halfway mark (sorry Juddy), because I won't listen to a narrative which has not been developed on the basis of facts, but rather the impressions of those who are paid to create headlines.

Well written

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd interview, again no mention of wins as an indicator of progress

Judd did though state that we're in a results based business - That's sort of obvious.
How do you think what Judd didn't say makes for anything to highlight?

We all know the direction the club has taken and it will come good as a matter of course given the talent we've brought in by way of being ordinary, but why are we massaging something that doesn't require massaging? Things aren't great at the CFC right now. How can they be?

As a competitive person and one of the best full forwards of his generation, can you imagine how frustrated Lloyd gets being dominated every time he does interviews with Judd. Happens less this year but last year every week Judd would cut him down til Lloyd learned his place.

Only took him a season of getting owned by Judd to learn. May have been a good full forward but not a real bright bloke 😂😂😂

Judd did though state that we're in a results based business - That's sort of obvious.
How do you think what Judd didn't say makes for anything to highlight?

We all know the direction the club has taken and it will come good as a matter of course given the talent we've brought in by way of being ordinary, but why are we massaging something that doesn't require massaging? Things aren't great at the CFC right now. How can they be?

Have stated before that I would rather see a stronger base of competitiveness/consistency and the desired results will flow medium to long term even within a season

What do you think the narrative and general sentiment would be if we had won on the weekend yet were spanked by more than 12 goals in the previous 3 weeks?

Don't think a side that has won 3 of 36 is thumping any team .
Complete disrespect for the opposition on the weekend .
Don’t worry about the past..I think we are much closer to being a good side now and we’ve been competitive all of first 4 games this year. The game was there for the taking and we could have done it easily with the team we had out there. We just lack that last bit ....composure/decision making etc.

How good does this look? Cripps again (been in every team all year so far) - surely Brownlow favourite. Walsh on a wing and Weitering at centre half back.

E7614212-FFA4-4E07-88BF-249FA240D63B.jpeg
The Cripps bontempelli discussion on the main board has started up again. I’m sick of rubbish opinion clouding the argument. Cripps in a landslide. Swap the players’ teams and I guarantee Dogs would be premiership favourites. However we wouldn’t of got near it the last four games.

Bring on a head to head battle on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back