Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could it be that Judd asked to be grilled tonight as a way for the club to take some air out of the media pressure being put on the club?

If so, well played

What a line up Caro,Barrett and the velvet sledgehammer not a brain cell amongst them well done juddster stuck
it right up Caro
Total gold
Pretty much what I was going to post. Lloyd and Wilson try time and again to embarrass Juddy on FC, with a rehearsed question or opinion they have, and quick as a flash every time, he puts them back in their place.

Pretty much what I was going to post. Lloyd and Wilson try time and again to embarrass Juddy on FC, with a rehearsed question or opinion they have, and quick as a flash every time, he puts them back in their place.

Loyds issue is he thinks he’s actually intelligent and articulate....then he gets Juddy’d...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy Crucified ...

#CJUDD3VOTES

Gee Caro has lost her way. "Carlton supporters I know are asking about the lack of development in Dow & SPS" (or words to this effect).

For starters, Dow has only played 24 AFL games, but regardless of this his average disposals per game has already increased from 14.2 in 2018 to 19.5 so far this season. SPS has gone from 16.1 to 18.8 & even Fish, who I feel has struggled so far this season, is up from 19.2 to 20 this season. None of these kids have played 50 AFL games, are playing as part of our 1st start midfield, yet despite the added pressure of doing this have seen incremental increases in their disposal numbers.

I gave up watching this interview at about the halfway mark (sorry Juddy), because I won't listen to a narrative which has not been developed on the basis of facts, but rather the impressions of those who are paid to create headlines.

Gee Caro has lost her way. "Carlton supporters I know are asking about the lack of development in Dow & SPS" (or words to this effect).

For starters, Dow has only played 24 AFL games, but regardless of this his average disposals per game has already increased from 14.2 in 2018 to 19.5 so far this season. SPS has gone from 16.1 to 18.8 & even Fish, who I feel has struggled so far this season, is up from 19.2 to 20 this season. None of these kids have played 50 AFL games, are playing as part of our 1st start midfield, yet despite the added pressure of doing this have seen incremental increases in their disposal numbers.

I gave up watching this interview at about the halfway mark (sorry Juddy), because I won't listen to a narrative which has not been developed on the basis of facts, but rather the impressions of those who are paid to create headlines.
Watch the second half, Juddy starts to get the club message across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back