Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t argue with that on the evidence.
Yeah - it's like they're all out of form at the same time. I know you've got a decent playing history. You'd know how your mind can be in overdrive when you're out of form. I know coaches when I've played at various levels have interfered too much and cost me up to a year (once had a private coach micro manage me to the nth degree, didn't score a hundred for a season. Dumped him went back to basics and had an awesome start to the next season, couple hundreds back to back). Iff this is true/ similar then it'll be hard for Bolts to step back and be less of a micro manager. Especially as the pressure mounts. Although I think he may need to.

is there really?
I don’t know who really knows apart from the two of them. Privately sos is very cool and measured he’s not the type to whine about a colleague. He hardly spoke when I was there and didn’t have a big head, feet firmly on the ground and very hungry and determined, not the type to squabble.

Chris Judd you star... thank you thank you thank you...!!! Finally someone (although probably somewhat reluctant) has stuck up for the playing group and voiced in real no nonsense talk of where we are. Finally someone has the balls in the media to stand up for the club. Loved him as a player and now he is the lone hand in the media fighting back. This is what I am talking about people. Well done Chris Judd - 3 votes

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who tf’s Tom Morris?
Tom Morris CV
Journo/Boundary rider Fox, 3AW........ 3 years
Professional MC, host events for St Kilda FC..... 2 years
Cricket coach Melbourne Grammar, predominately as assistant coach..... 8 years

definitely not the inner sanctum. So I say....BS, headline headline grabber trying to be controversial and make a name for himself.
must have a copy of Slobbo's book.... journalism for dummies

Tom Morris CV
Journo/Boundary rider Fox, 3AW........ 3 years
Professional MC, host events for St Kilda FC..... 2 years
Cricket coach Melbourne Grammar, predominately as assistant coach..... 8 years

definitely not the inner sanctum. So I say....BS, headline headline grabber trying to be controversial and make a name for himself.
must have a copy of Slobbo's book.... journalism for dummies

BAHAHHAAHA Spot on. Tell him to worry about St Kilda instead of worrying about what we’re doing at our club.

It was embarrassing ...we should have thumped them
GC beat Freo (7.19 to 8.10- should've been a lot more) and the Dogs (after leading all day) and our loss is embarrassing?

Sure, there were some horrendous errors. But why is our loss to the GC so significant?

Simply the media sticking the boots in after a 0-4 start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd was great. Liked how he said name names as to who isn’t developing. Caro said McKay. Judd points out he has 2nd most contested marks in comp.
She’s just a ****** idiot and I’m not being misogynistic. s**t stirring ,conniving and mischievous journo with so much bias it spews out of her eye balls.

GC beat Freo (7.19 to 8.10- should've been a lot more) and the Dogs (after leading all day) and our loss is embarrassing?

Sure, there were some horrendous errors. But why is our loss to the GC so significant?

Simply the media sticking the boots in after a 0-4 start.
Because they decided to make it that way. Fodder for the anti Carlton hosts.
It doesnt help when this board has a fair share bleating the same garbage.

They’re all rubbish. Wait til we’re winning 10 in a row and they all forget the rubbish they wrote and pushed. And then they’ll want to cry that out guys won’t give them interviews. Absolute rubbish these blokes. Sensationalist journalism like American sport

10 in a row.

I’ll wait for the DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back