Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt that Carlton will win a premiership before Collingwood does. Have you people not seen the young talent coming through at Carlton? By 2020 we will have match winners on every line and create a dynasty that will last a decade.

I was waiting for the punchline but I guess good comedy can be subtle.

There is no doubt that Carlton will win a premiership before Collingwood does. Have you people not seen the young talent coming through at Carlton? By 2020 we will have match winners on every line and create a dynasty that will last a decade.

LOL

I needed that......thanks

There is no doubt that Carlton will win a premiership before Collingwood does.

Hi David King, welcome! :D

bTbBMBoT0edkwTg0WtOSJeVD9GA3GuQIf11WRizGga98Iwj3lHwDGtHrdUqSfC4EtNeW5LrbTBFc1wH0iUJJULhy362Uuo2lrzIBMe0fI239TMcWtBPSZyKAdIn0SPRqJ7fKIlrxRKryl7SCOsT_dgxSoBxUrf9edQuiAuF5uqXPARR_P3j5JylFvVaAB0eHwvFYylfumbdsUn61vYpWhYWPQ2hF70b9pAvoqJtV3GuZ8LwWpciCNo2YvV4zqUtIWsyW=w443-h332-nc

Have you people not seen the young talent coming through at Carlton? By 2020 we will have match winners on every line and create a dynasty that will last a decade.

Wow, this is how far Carlton have slid ...

... now there is no possible way for their supporters to troll Collingwood.

dog-patting-cat.gif

Last edited:
Hi David King, welcome! :D

bTbBMBoT0edkwTg0WtOSJeVD9GA3GuQIf11WRizGga98Iwj3lHwDGtHrdUqSfC4EtNeW5LrbTBFc1wH0iUJJULhy362Uuo2lrzIBMe0fI239TMcWtBPSZyKAdIn0SPRqJ7fKIlrxRKryl7SCOsT_dgxSoBxUrf9edQuiAuF5uqXPARR_P3j5JylFvVaAB0eHwvFYylfumbdsUn61vYpWhYWPQ2hF70b9pAvoqJtV3GuZ8LwWpciCNo2YvV4zqUtIWsyW=w443-h332-nc

Wow, this is how far Carlton have slid ...

... now there is no impossible way for their supporters to troll Collingwood.

dog-patting-cat.gif

That gif is awesome hahahaha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s got a real make or break feel about this, Carlton’s umpteenth rebuild. You feel like if the balls this one up, they may be relocated to Tassie or something.

Tassie deserves better.

“It’s important our members know how much they mean to us and that their commitment to our long-term plan is greatly appreciated.

If their long-term plan is to actually win a game, then offering a free membership upgrade for one season wont cut it.

All hail the Second Great Carlton Spoon Dynasty!

A personal indulgence ...

... has anybody noticed that I have had a spring in my step lately?

jmac70 is scratching his head about why I haven’t given him four red cards in the last week. I’ve been spooking opposition trolls with an inner calm worthy of a cross between Buddha and Nelson Mandela.

The answer to this question is as obvious as that darstardly question 17 on a Tuesday night pub quiz. I know this, because I have just come from a Tuesday night pub quiz and question 17 was “Why is 76woodenspooners clicking his heels up and down the street in wild delight?”

I know you’ve all been eagerly pondering this very question, well ponder no more ...

(1) Look at my username.

(2) A reminder of the 1976 VFL Ladder at the end of the H&W season ...

1 Carlton
Hawthorn
North Melbourne
Geelong
Footscray
Melbourne
Richmond
South Melbourne
St Kilda
Essendon
Fitzroy
Collingwood

(3) As the Great Ancient Greek Philosopher and Poet, Sir Elton John ( BringouttheGimp ‘s hero and mentor re.), predicted for the year 2018 ...

(4) As each week passes by with Collingwood remaining in the finals, we get closer to confirming the truth what we all have always known, that Jeremiah was indeed a Bullfrog ...

Biggest ladder gaps between us and them at a season's end

1999 - 15 spots (Carlton 2nd, Collingwood 16)
2002 - 15 spots (Collingwood 2nd, Carlton 16)
2018 - currently 15 spots. That gap will only be maintained if we lose and Melbourne win otherwise it broadens

I was out on the piss last night, and I ran into Matt Kennedy and some bloke with the worst facial hair from the Carlton football club. The way these blokes party, there’s no chance of them ever getting off the bottom of the ladder.

#winning

lol even mark Latham is jumping on:

"...public focus should shift to examining the work of Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins. Poor Kate can’t take a trick. She’s on the board of the Carlton Football Club, the AFL wooden spooners. But at least Carlton has a ‘gender equity plan’ to inspire the team, which each week plays like girls."

lol even mark Latham is jumping on:

"...public focus should shift to examining the work of Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins. Poor Kate can’t take a trick. She’s on the board of the Carlton Football Club, the AFL wooden spooners. But at least Carlton has a ‘gender equity plan’ to inspire the team, which each week plays like girls."

He really shouldn’t be making inappropriate comments like that demeaning the capability of women.

If instead he said “At least having Kate as the Sex Discrimination Commissioner on the board of the Carlton Football Club, she has ensured that both men’s and women’s teams have had equal opportunity to win wooden spoons” ...

... then it would have been both non-demeaning to women and a much better zinger.

He really shouldn’t be making inappropriate comments like that demeaning the capability of women.

If instead he said “At least having Kate as the Sex Discrimination Commissioner on the board of the Carlton Football Club, she has ensured that both men’s and women’s teams have had equal opportunity to win wooden spoons” ...

... then it would have been both non-demeaning to women and a much better zinger.
You should be a political advisor man!
I fear though, that the time will come when demeaning jokes and hate speak towards Carlton may also be deemed offensive and socially unacceptable. I feel it is inevitable.
I pose the question... is the complete lack of empathy for those afflicted with Carlton supporting a positive reflection of our humanity? Should Carlton supporters not be protected against demeaning hate speak and derision? Does the government not have an obligation to protect these poor souls from their relentless torment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back