Workshop Cartography - A Place For Mapping + Templates

Remove this Banner Ad

I just bought Cities Skylines and I’m trying to work on a capital city, when that’s done I’ll try make a map, but that game is ******* hard.
Wow I thought I was the only one who played that game! I usually play on normal and that's enough of a challenge for me. My cities are big but my traffic is shite.

Wow I thought I was the only one who played that game! I usually play on normal and that's enough of a challenge for me. My cities are big but my traffic is shite.
Only bought it a couple days ago. I think I struggle because I want to get into it right away and I play with everything unlocked meaning I forget fire stations for example because it doesn’t manually unlock so all the houses burn down. As for traffic, I haven’t had any issues with that, but it’s hard for streets to be busy when everyone abandons your city due to lack of running water.

Non-canonical map of the BF Olympics (don't get salty if you don't like it, make your own version)

*Grey bits are inhospitable wastelands, deserts, arctic biomes etc.

View attachment 521972
I forgot my laptop password so I’ve lost all my Povlov stuff so I’m going to adopt this land shape. Thank you. I’ll probably post up my new flag soon.

Only bought it a couple days ago. I think I struggle because I want to get into it right away and I play with everything unlocked meaning I forget fire stations for example because it doesn’t manually unlock so all the houses burn down. As for traffic, I haven’t had any issues with that, but it’s hard for streets to be busy when everyone abandons your city due to lack of running water.
Haha yeah the game has a steep learning curve but once you're over it you can start to concern yourself more with the aesthetics of the city rather than actually running it.

Just a little something I made a while back. Had the day off, was bored. This is the result.

The idea behind the map is based off of a Mad Max-ish world where there are warlords and different tribes. The colours represent different confederations and the distinct colour is the confederations' leader. I just like the name Gondwana so I called it that.
aunz.jpg

Just a little something I made a while back. Had the day off, was bored. This is the result.

The idea behind the map is based off of a Mad Max-ish world where there are warlords and different tribes. The colours represent different confederations and the distinct colour is the confederations' leader. I just like the name Gondwana so I called it that.
View attachment 522415

An apt setting for ‘the Great Emu Wars’

IMG_1303.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Something a bit different today,
Looking around r/imaginarymaps has got me in the mood of making alternate history maps once more. I've decided to make an alternate map of Germany where they fight off France/Russia/Austria in a war in the late 1800's and end up forming this Uber Germany thing. Not too sure on the details but I just thought it would look cool.

The hardest thing about this is trying to maintain the appearance of authenticity of the original map (right). Nothing looks too out of place as of yet so I'm quite happy with how it is turning out.

1577069661912.png 1577069643867.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back