What the heck? CEO Brendon Gale mocks Tigers fanbase

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon

What we clearly have here is a supporter base that thinks itself the biggest, baddest and loudest... and their own CEO says that even supplied with multiple preliminary and grand finals, they can't match the "roar" of a bunch of 11yo girls and their bored parents.

Is Gale surreptitiously urging the Tiger army to lift their game? Is he simply resigned to the fact that the Tigers have given their best on and off the field, and now it's back to the old days of irrelevance? Is this a sign of a deeper malaise at Punt Rd?

Why would you tweet something like this?

The subtext is fascinating.

What we clearly have here is a supporter base that thinks itself the biggest, baddest and loudest... and their own CEO says that even supplied with multiple preliminary and grand finals, they can't match the "roar" of a bunch of 11yo girls and their bored parents.

Is Gale surreptitiously urging the Tiger army to lift their game? Is he simply resigned to the fact that the Tigers have given their best on and off the field, and now it's back to the old days of irrelevance? Is this a sign of a deeper malaise at Punt Rd?

Why would you tweet something like this?

The subtext is fascinating.

I'd be horrified & deeply offended if our coach Fly, (who is attending the Tay Tay concert with his daughters) said this.

Cosmo Kramer Omg GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the Beatles, is it feasible those 11 year olds could bring an end to Swift's live shows? It must be pretty bloody tough to reproduce her studio sound on stage.

Gale has undone all his good work with one tweet. Shameful admission. By extension my entire life has been a lie, my ancestors will live in shame and curse my name. How could he do this to us? Won't somebody think of the children?

A work colleague of mine who's attended many Collingwood finals said the Taylor Swift concert was a whole other level of noise.

This isn't a scandal or a rumour, it's a fact that teenage girls squeal more than 40 something alcoholic men.

A work colleague of mine who's attended many Collingwood finals said the Taylor Swift concert was a whole other level of noise.

This isn't a scandal or a rumour, it's a fact that teenage girls squeal more than 40 something alcoholic men.
44 years old alcoholic man who absolutely adores Tay Tay….

Missed out on tickets for this tour (fk my life) but was there for her Reputation tour at Marvel in 2018, can confirm noise levels immense.

Also, the biggest positive; 50,000 at Marvel and zero line up For men’s toilets.

Refreshing change.

44 years old alcoholic man who absolutely adores Tay Tay….

Missed out on tickets for this tour (fk my life) but was there for her Reputation tour at Marvel in 2018, can confirm noise levels immense.

Also, the biggest positive; 50,000 at Marvel and zero line up For men’s toilets.

Refreshing change.
Very handy seeing you are an alcoholic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back