Delisted Former CEO Xavier Campbell - Resigned - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if this is true or not but it would of hurt our club

5 likes since 10am on your own board. Not great.

I don't know if this is true or not but it would of hurt our club

*would have

So the CEO is going then he's not going, Same thing with 2 of our best players and then our Senior coach is going (but staying - and then most likely going).

At least the President is definitely going!

So the CEO is going then he's not going, Same thing with 2 of our best players and then our Senior coach is going (but staying - and then most likely going).

At least the President is definitely going!
But he's only half going. In actual fact he's pretty much staying. Even bloody Crow is still working out of the Hangar.

Posting this here because according to the by-line, he roasts XC.

"Joe Daniher has followed Adam Saad out the door at Essendon, applying even more heat on the culture at this once powerful club. Key staff, including Xavier Campbell, should be under huge pressure, says Mark Robinson."

"Joe Daniher has followed Adam Saad out the door at Essendon, applying even more heat on the culture at this once powerful club. Key staff, including Xavier Campbell, should be under huge pressure, says Mark Robinson."
when they replace the word should with is, i'll pay attention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly a roasting but he raises some questions.

“Culture is all about the people and Brasher must investigate how much responsibility Campbell, Richardson, Rutten and, indeed, the Essendon board, should carry for this latest exodus of players.“

Hope the $250k we paid on a Harvard course is bs as well
I agree, which organisation would fork that out? 50/50, partially subsidised yes, but the whole $250K - please.
Little is the reason X is in the role he is, and we all know their connection there (I'll assume Little payed some or all of the $250K).

How Little appointed X is exactly how Rutten was appointed. See what's going on there...

Reality check. You blokes should be more than merely pleased. You’ve got one of the best CEO’s in the AFL. I’d love to have XC at the Blues. We’ve ended up with an established membership salesmen who supposedly likes meddling in List Management matters.

No, that is our version of little with 2 dd’s.
The interaction between Kain Liddell and SOS was interesting. Did Liddell remove SOS because his position was untenable or did he remove SOS because SOS called him out? The suggestion that SOS would sabotage the list was disgraceful!

X is being looked at due to the perceived lack of process with the Worsfold extension and then the Rutten/ Worsfold handover. I suspect there was coterie pressure and that if we had won a few more games I don't think people would be questioning things at all.

The interaction between Kain Liddell and SOS was interesting. Did Liddell remove SOS because his position was untenable or did he remove SOS because SOS called him out? The suggestion that SOS would sabotage the list was disgraceful!

X is being looked at due to the perceived lack of process with the Worsfold extension and then the Rutten/ Worsfold handover. I suspect there was coterie pressure and that if we had won a few more games I don't think people would be questioning things at all.
If we'd have won the premiership he'd be a genius. But we didn't.

If we'd have won the premiership he'd be a genius. But we didn't.
His contribution in steering Essendon out of its challenges with ASADA, and later WADA, was arguably a greater achievement than any premiership. Other clubs may have imploded; mine included. Your club bonded with supporters and has become stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back