Chairman Mals book

Remove this Banner Ad

DIRECT EXCERPT from Malcolms book. -
( He rang jones the night before their infamous radio interview )

" I tried to persuade him to stop this mad jihad against me on the basis that it was ( a ) utterly baseless and (b) very damaging to the government , creating issues of leadership all at a time when we were behind in the polls and thus vulnerable.

jones was totally hysterical , screaming ( literally ) at me. He kept on accusing me of being " a traitor , a treacherous schemer "

He said again and again " I love tony abbott and i will stand between him and anyone who tries to undermine him and that means YOU Malcolm Turnbull....you don't LOVE tony abbott ! "

" well " , i said , " i AM quite fond of him "
" But you don't LOVE him like I do " screamed jones
" Not like you do alan , that's true " i replied

At this point he started screaming " Don't you know , EVERYBODY hates you , they hate you , everybody , everybody hates you..."

At another point he said " Why aren't you out there selling the Medicare co-payment ? " I said that it might be because i wasn't the Health minister...

" THAT'S JUST AN EXCUSE ! " said jones

* me , what a worm.

you didn't note the point about the wait list?
All good. Turnbull was the person who oversaw the costly abortion that is the NBN. And the person who threw out whatever principles he had in pursuit of high office. So wading through his self justifying tome will never be on my reading list.

DIRECT EXCERPT from Malcolms book. -
( He rang jones the night before their infamous radio interview )

" I tried to persuade him to stop this mad jihad against me on the basis that it was ( a ) utterly baseless and (b) very damaging to the government , creating issues of leadership all at a time when we were behind in the polls and thus vulnerable.

jones was totally hysterical , screaming ( literally ) at me. He kept on accusing me of being " a traitor , a treacherous schemer "

He said again and again " I love tony abbott and i will stand between him and anyone who tries to undermine him and that means YOU Malcolm Turnbull....you don't LOVE tony abbott ! "

" well " , i said , " i AM quite fond of him "
" But you don't LOVE him like I do " screamed jones
" Not like you do alan , that's true " i replied

At this point he started screaming " Don't you know , EVERYBODY hates you , they hate you , everybody , everybody hates you..."

At another point he said " Why aren't you out there selling the Medicare co-payment ? " I said that it might be because i wasn't the Health minister...

" THAT'S JUST AN EXCUSE ! " said jones

fu** me , what a worm.
I have no time for Jones but why believe anything Turnbull writes - he is just after attention and revenge.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no time for Jones but why believe anything Turnbull writes - he is just after attention and revenge.
If you made me choose which of these 2 i trusted more then it's Mal in a canter.

Jesus christ this book's bringing back all the horrors of the abbott ministry.
EASILY the worst pm this country has ever had to suffer under , led by a vindictive vainglorious scumbag in credlin.

Also highlights how much of an abbott arse-licking piece of s**t simon benson is

All of 2 months after saying there'd be " no wrecking , no sniping , no undermining " abbott asked Turnbull to 1 - Appoint credlin as sex commissioner on the HRC and 2 - to give her husband brian loughnane a prime job at the vatican or he'd make life " very ******* difficult " for Malcolm.

Why'd he want credlins husband to * off overseas ?................................................

prick

Last edited:
All of 2 months after saying there'd be " no wrecking , no sniping , no undermining " abbott asked Turnbull to 1 - Appoint credlin as sex commissioner on the HRC and to give her husband brian loughnane a prime job at the vatican or he'd make life " very ******* difficult " for Malcolm.

Why'd he want credlins husband to fu** off overseas ?................................................

prick
for someone who says he's a christian abbott doesn't act like one. more like a lying, double dealing hypocrite.

Said trump sulked it up a storm during their 1st meeting after THAT phonecall.

Also said he's never seen anyone suck up to murdoch the way trump does.
trump wanted murdoch to sit in on an official meeting between the 2 and Mal said " No *en way "

susssssssssssssssssan ley salted it right up over having to resign due to her rorting on the goal coast.

Then got even saltier when MT wouldn't reinstate her so she backed dutton in the spill.

BORN TO RULE ENTITLEMENT writ large

OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

Just read the chapter entitled " THE COUP "
cormann turned out to be the straw , once he flipped it was all over.
Waited a few weeks after the dust had settled to message Mal and try to rewrite history.

Fair to say Mal was still a little pissed....

CORMANN -

I was not part of any planned conspiracy or insurgency.
I genuinely backed you until events developed, sadly, which in my judgement made our position irretrieveable. I immediately and honestly advised you directly.

I was genuinely blindsided by the leadership ballot on the Tuesday and events developed rapidly from there.
All this has been very painful - yes i know first and foremost for you and for that i'm very sorry. But also for me.

My wife was genuinely traumatised by it all.

TURNBULL -

Mathias , at a time when strength and loyalty were called for , you were weak and treacherous. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And i can well understand how disappointed your wife is in your conduct. She probably thought , like most of us , that you were a better man than you turned out to be.

Hi 911 , yes i just witnessed a murder :eek:

Last edited:
OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

Just read the chapter entitled " THE COUP "
cormann turned out to be the straw , once he flipped it was all over.
Waited a few weeks after the dust had settled to message Mal and try to rewrite history.

Fair to say Mal was still a little pissed....

CORMANN -

I was not part of any planned conspiracy or insurgency.
I genuinely backed you until events developed, sadly, which in my judgement made our position irretrieveable. I immediately and honestly advised you directly.

I was genuinely blindsided by the leadership ballot on the Tuesday and events developed rapidly from there.
All this has been very painful - yes i know first and foremost for you and for that i'm very sorry. But also for me.

My wife was genuinely traumatised by it all.

TURNBULL -

Mathias , at a time when strength and loyalty were called for , you were weak and treacherous. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And i can well understand how disappointed your wife is in your conduct. She probably thought , like most of us , that you were a better man than you turned out to be.

Hi 911 , yes i just witnessed a murder :eek:

Haha Cormann is such a nazi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back