Game Day Challenge!!!!!

Really hoping you manage to get this off the ground Le Grille, I'm happy to help out regarding umpiring or in any other way that I can. Thanks for proposing the idea, it should be good if it happens.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey guys ....... if you are keen to play could you like this post so I can get an idea on numbers?

Also anyone who could assist finding a place to play this game would be fantastic perhaps worth a beer or two

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Aug 2nd is a Friday, are you aware of that?

Sorry, you are right. I did mean the Saturday 3rd.

Then kick on to Arden St to watch the Roos v Box Hill

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey guys is anyone still keen for this, I’m going to need to ramp up preparations if so?

Can people notify me of their intent to play?

Back