Preview Changes Dogs V Lions at Mars 10.4.21 - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

conrad_437

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Putting a lot of faith in our press this game. If they get through and there's 1v1s in their forward 50, it could get ugly. Fortunately, it looks like the weather will be shithouse, which will certainly suit us.

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Wigan
I don't mind playing Wood as the 2nd KPD, it's probably a better use of his current day talents. Hipwood doesn't like physicality so if Wood can engage him I don't think it will matter what he gives away in height/weight.
Only issue is the umpires are red hot on holding calls this year.

ExRoyboy

Premium Platinum
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
I really can’t believe we are going in with only one key position defender against the Lions who have two big key forwards. Regardless of the weather we needed at least one more. I mean what if Keath gets injured? Then what do they do? Whoever thinks this is a good strategy is an absolute moron. Sorry but this is that stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver Gigacz

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I really can’t believe we are going in with only one key position defender against the Lions who have two big key forwards. Regardless of the weather we needed at least one more. I mean what if Keath gets injured? Then what do they do? Whoever thinks this is a good strategy is an absolute moron. Sorry but this is that stupid.
Medical sub.

Boyd oh Boyd

Premium Platinum
Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They would sub in Young?

ExRoyboy

Premium Platinum
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Even if you have Young or Cordy as an injury replacement, that also doesn’t make sense because they can only play a couple of positions. So if you want them on the bench then name them in the team and make Scott the injury sub.

Boyd oh Boyd

Premium Platinum
Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Even if you have Young or Cordy as an injury replacement, that also doesn’t make sense because they can only play a couple of positions. So if you want them on the bench then name them in the team and make Scott the injury sub.
The sub doesn't need to replace the person coming off. If a forward's injured they'd just put JJ or Dale forward, if a midfielder's injured we have about 5 spare ones

Remove this Banner Ad