Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Gawn

Out: Weideman (omitted/team structure)

If Gawn isn't ready unchanged, although from what I've heard he'll be ready.

Hibbo and B. Brown a bit off at times.

Tomlinson as the sub I don't mind in case any of our talls down back go down again.

I'll wait and see what danster thinks, he's usually pretty correct.
I’m waiting to see what danster said three years ago, and was pilloried for it by ‘some on this board’ because those calls are always correct

Bad call. He was bloody good today, you just have a hate boner for him.
He did what he could in the circumstances. I’m not sure what people expected of him?

People just love to hate the guy, just like that genius Danster. It's really lame and boring.
You're going very hard on danster ever since my revelation. Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we need you to replace Goody though...perhaps captain coach the side
I already do in a way. I texted him to play Bedford. He listened. He thanked me for my insight.

Remember back in the day when Goody played Frisch in the backline. Sometimes the old goody comes out :) Ben Brown once again hopeless though. When are people going to stop praising this guy. We can't even kick it in his direction anymore.

I already do in a way. I texted him to play Bedford. He listened. He thanked me for my insight.

Remember back in the day when Goody played Frisch in the backline. Sometimes the old goody comes out :) Ben Brown once again hopeless though. When are people going to stop praising this guy. We can't even kick it in his direction anymore.

Bedford was perhaps even more shite than Brown today.

Not sure I'd be claiming genius after that performance.

Did you even watch this game? BB kicked the first goal and was building until he was injured. Bad call mate, BB first picked for me, every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back