Channel 7: A Night Of Disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the day started started with Eddie Maguire and rest of the muppets completely unable to get the names of the Fremantle player's correct and its gone downhill from there. Either that or I have no idea who Daniel Mundy, Muzungo, Crawley and that fella Barley are. I reckon that Pavnich bloke goes alright though:rolleyes:

Do Channel 7 actually have any decent commentators? Oh, and Basil has always been a grade A pillock. No hope for that one!

Well the day started started with Eddie Maguire and rest of the muppets completely unable to get the names of the Fremantle player's correct and its gone downhill from there. Either that or I have no idea who Daniel Mundy, Muzungo, Crawley and that fella Barley are. I reckon that Pavnich bloke goes alright though:rolleyes:

McGinnity apparently took an amazing grab for Richmond last night according to Bruce.

Which night?

You'll have to be a little more specific. They are awful whenever you have the misfortune of landing on their broadcast on the way to anywhere else.

Oh...for the days of the 9/10 split. Which in itself speaks volumes for sevens efforts.

Apparently growing a beard is tomfoolery and should not be tolerated by clubs.

Next getting tattoos or individual hair cuts will be tomfoolery and also banned by clubs.

Anyone see which direction this is heading :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo at one stage referred to the Essondon depth playing for Bendigo.
Tsk Tsk, tsk tsk.

and as painful as it is for me to bag Richo, he should know that Bendigo are no longer the Bombers VFL affiliate. James Hird too polite to correct.

Yep. Using Neelds post brain surgery condition as stress was disgusting. That is as low as Channel 7 goes. I have never been more disgusted in a sports provider crossing the line. Even IF you thought it was stress, surely, SURELY youd know its not normal. ******* pathetic.

McGinnity apparently took an amazing grab for Richmond last night according to Bruce.
I spat out my beer.....
Bruce is the head dickhead.
That's is why those under him are so damned shitful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back