Check Out My Stuff!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Some tunes at soundcloud (hunt them down if you prefer Spotify, itunes etc).
https://soundcloud.com/dannywoodman

probably just stick to the ones at the top.

A paladins heart (indie rock) was my trying to work out why some knights got to the holy grail and the others didn't. Hitting other people with swords didn't cut the mustard, so it was about other qualities of man.
Pigs don't fly, I wrote in the last election cycle and was just sick to death of being pestered by people in suits with a fake smile trying to sell crap. Guitar is a bit on the Hendrix side (and by a bit, I only mean that) if that's your thing.
Once I'd kissed a girl. Some bluesy fun I had. Was a bit hoarse for a few weeks afterwards, damn that bridge.
They call him Dave. A bit of fun with a hint of seattle indie. Actually wrote for my big brother, for who I had a bit of hero envy of when I was a kid (I thought he could do anything and everything).

But given that it's the newfangled age of video... This song here, was just a bit of light fluffy pop I did for fun. If you don't like pop, mute the volume I don't care, but the video, in film noir style is an amazing piece of art and worth a watch.

are you the bartender or the guy who is tied up with wool?

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dude - that's a quality tune! From a drummers perspective I love the composition.

Thanks ShanDog, appreciated. John O'Reilly Jnr on drums. He's a jazz drummer at heart, but you can hear in the tracking that it was a good day in the office and not just a session fee to be earned.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Any musos out there able to help me with a tech question?

It is involving running a mic through a DD-3 delay pedal then back into a DJ mixer (mic input).

I'm getting a very annoying mid-range hum. Any help would be awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Really dug that intro riff. Reminded me of the cure. If you're as young as your username suggests, then this is even more impressive.
Oh god, sorry for not replying! I must have gotten distracted before I went to reply :oops:

I'm happy with the Cure comparison haha. Yeah, we're all 18. Thanks so much :)
Thank you! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back