Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

And I had a one point bye so feel a bit of a fraud getting the win!!
Haha, Chess.com is amazing and sometimes it is broken

Yeah I had a bye as well. Surely with 5 people they could just have 4 rounds? But i guess it doesn't work that way?
Logically to me it should be everyone gets 4 games?

grumbleguts

I've offered a draw if you are not feeling up to playing.
Nah, all good. Our game is at a most interesting juncture. And up to playing not up to playing. I've never played a game of chess in my life for the result. Although when i mouse-slipped castling I was willing to cut all losses right there, but my own stupid fault for STILL clicking on the accept move icon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, all good. Our game is at a most interesting juncture. And up to playing not up to playing. I've never played a game of chess in my life for the result. Although when i mouse-slipped castling I was willing to cut all losses right there, but my own stupid fault for STILL clicking on the accept move icon.

So thats what happened, I thought it was odd. Thanks for the game.

Yes, ready when you are. You won't get many games down there, you need fast tracking up the list.

Chipmunk
WOW!!! That's the best match report I have ever had. Even with the mouse slip, 98.8% accuracy. I get 95 often, but 98.8... I thought when you took the minor piece swap on move 18 was a blunder. (analysis called it a mistake). Problem was your knight was under threat, when you undertook the swap, and taking you knight gave me tempo, as the pawn threatened the queen. So i could then take the bishop the next move, giving me two pieces for 1.

From then on it was swap everything off the board, and that bishop pair at the end was devastating.

Good game. Thank you...

I am withdrawing from the Bigfooty chess club. I will resign any current matches. Best wishes to all fair players.
Eso.

Sorry to see you go esoteric.

Pity we couldn’t finish our game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back