Chris Cornell - The Keeper [new song]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh. Starts off like a Nick Drake song & degenerates into uninspired dreck. Goes nowhere: lame bridge & no hooks. It's pretty meagre pickings, & he's still an excruciating lyricist: 'beauty & truth collide/when love meets genocide'.... ****.
Also, now that his voice isn't superhuman any longer, he just ends up sounding sheepish. Odd.
Oh well. Least it isn't 'scream'.

http://www.facebook.com/aaronhendraproject

That song Chris Cornell the keeper is in an upcoming movie called, Machine Gun Preacher,My brother was suppose to have the main track for that movie but because Chris is friends with the Director of the film they chose his song over my brothers track but it is still involved with the guy who the film is based on, Anyway the track is available here from the link above, Its titled One Mans War which the song is about Sam Childers who is the Machine Gun Preacher and who the film is based on, So check it out if your interested.

Also, now that his voice isn't superhuman any longer, he just ends up sounding sheepish. Odd.
Oh well. Least it isn't 'scream'.

I saw him on the weekend and he sounded fantastic.. better than I was anticipating. So now looking forward to october.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back