Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was on board with Dew, But i reckon Harvey may just struggle to get back into the AFL and doesn't provide hawthorn with a lot. I think we should of gone for more youth
Lack of Run killed us against the dogs. I guess Harvey was the answer

Im sorry to Doubt you based Chrisco

This is a cracker, she gets a refund for her hamper because they can't supply it and she is whinging - she has probably just cleaned up and can go and buy the contents and pocket the other half of the cash. But nooooo she wants her Chrisco.

Had the refund 5 minutes and money is already gone!

I tried stalking Rachel Wilson on facebook for a lulz. Couldn't find the one with the pic in your screenshot (admittedly I didn't look too hard), but I wouldn't mind betting the one with "Go Pies" in her profile pic is the one!

Look at all that healthy goodness

w9ZPTDI.jpg

Where does Tamarrrrrra get clothes from? Chrisco too? She'd stop by a Shopping Centre sometime in the year for clothes, toilet paper, milk, bread...

Well when youre fully entrenched in the Chrisco cult, after a few years the very thought of going to a Kmart or big w and saving 40% is a daunting prospect for most.

Best to just keep nagging your Chrisco overlords on fb until they sell every item in the known universe.

Saves the hassle of goin out and all that.

Well when youre fully entrenched in the Chrisco cult, after a few years the very thought of going to a Kmart or big w and saving 40% is a daunting prospect for most.

Best to just keep nagging your Chrisco overlords on fb until they sell every item in the known universe.

Saves the hassle of goin out and all that.
No wonder these guys breed like rabbits. There's no contraceptives hamper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only about 6 weeks to go and the Chrisco flock will start to whip themselves into a frenzy in anticipation of their upcoming bounty of all those glorious boxes of rubbish.

That's when the golden fb posts appear.

Only about 6 weeks to go and the Chrisco flock will start to whip themselves into a frenzy in anticipation of their upcoming bounty of all those glorious boxes of rubbish.

That's when the golden fb posts appear.

A lot of people are looking to you Shane, complaints season is like your grand final

A lot of people are looking to you Shane, complaints season is like your grand final

It's like retreating and peering into another world. A world full of really, really, really stupid people who entertain us with their insane devotion to a group that fleeces them in such plain sight.

God bless their stupid souls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back