Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think more business should follow the Chrisco model of allowing weekly payments for a bonanza of box-opening on Christmas morning.

Imagine a Sexyland hamper?
"Oh honey an Orgasmopro-2000 LuckyDoll with bonus surround sound scream & squirt technology! And the bonus self-cleaning drip-tray! You shouldn't have!"

Testimonial

- A. Appleyard, Mill Park
Does it come with a chiko roll and dim sims or do you have to provide those yourself

There's a lolly warehouse?
Looks something like this:

This is a cracker, she gets a refund for her hamper because they can't supply it and she is whinging - she has probably just cleaned up and can go and buy the contents and pocket the other half of the cash. But nooooo she wants her Chrisco.

Had the refund 5 minutes and money is already gone!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 3.32.33 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 3.32.33 pm.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
This is a cracker, she gets a refund for her hamper because they can't supply it and she is whinging - she has probably just cleaned up and can go and buy the contents and pocket the other half of the cash. But nooooo she wants her Chrisco.
jesus...

Holy s**t. Good find.

kill it with fire!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nana haha
We got the Castle Hampers one year. Mum got me the Geelong pack for my bday back in early 2000s. I still have the cats large beer mug and key ring on my keys to this day

Wow...

"Used it to pay off the rest of my order"

ie Hawks pokies revenue has increased by $80 this year

We should run a book on which hamper this is...

I want it to be gift vouchers so badly

Last edited:

At least Lynette knows what's what

We should run a book on which hamper this is...

I want it to be gift vouchers so badly
Did she mention presents for her kids?

I hope Kayleee, Jaxxon and Taihler aren't disappointed little munchkins come Christmas morning and all three of their fathers visit too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back