Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how much a roaring trade Crico have done in toilet paper hampers in the past month?

Unboxing 200 rolls at XMas...

"Don't worry Jaysyn, when they roll out 6G and everyone gets sick again we'll have enough toilet paper to wait it out!"

Whenever I think about how badly our politicians are managing the current situation, I console myself with the thought that it could be a whole lot worse. Can you imagine a Crico customer as Treasurer?
A person known to both myself and our current Treasurer reckons he demolishes the stereotype that all people of a certain faith are good with money.

Honestly who'd have thought we'd experience living through a pandemic let alone the $500 toilet paper and baked beans hamper being a wise investment?
If you're stock-piling on baked beans, you're going to need at least $500 worth of toilet paper alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 2.49.57 pm.png

The Crico community have discovered scams.

Crico headquarters must be very nervous right now

dd0.jpg

View attachment 897381

The Crico community have discovered scams.

Crico headquarters must be very nervous right now

dd0.jpg

I wonder what would happen if people were to describe a scam whereby you pay three times the retail price to purchase products freely available for their RRP at the supermarket, often with free delivery. Pretty sure Crico charge for the delivery too right?

I wonder what would happen if people were to describe a scam whereby you pay three times the retail price to purchase products freely available for their RRP at the supermarket, often with free delivery. Pretty sure Crico charge for the delivery too right?
Should post these words in response to that post on the crico forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back