Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a radical idea. I know it's way out there but what if you put that money away every fortnight that you would spend on cricket, in a different bank account and don't touch it until you've saved up the amount you want. Plus, here is the ultimately crazy thing, you even earn money on your saving.
You don't get it, do you.
You just don't get it.

Interest doesn't arrive in a decorative cardboard box for a start

You just don't get it.

Correct!

How the * can you build furniture out of interest when you can have cardboard boxes?

You just don't get it.

I told you I was being way outrageous with my thinking. Obviously I am a relic from the past.

were my crico videos? a 2021 unboxing. do you like heart attacks for breakfast?

'now yes... overall you do pay a little bit more. but it's the convenience'

nothing else says christmas time quite like a box of mashed potato

you can start this video at about 18:00 unless you want to watch the happy couple eating a kebab in their car 🤮

it's a convenience, and i wouldn't have saved up for it anyway.

never seen this chrisco video despite being 14 years ago. like digging around the bottom of a box and finding a free gift.

were my crico videos? a 2021 unboxing. do you like heart attacks for breakfast?

'now yes... overall you do pay a little bit more. but it's the convenience'

nothing else says christmas time quite like a box of mashed potato

you can start this video at about 18:00 unless you want to watch the happy couple eating a kebab in their car 🤮

it's a convenience, and i wouldn't have saved up for it anyway.

never seen this chrisco video despite being 14 years ago. like digging around the bottom of a box and finding a free gift.

Wow I've got some s**t to watch on Youtube ha ha

Can we get some approximate ARP guesses on that "$4500" grocery haul?

I'm thinking about $800

I looked at all those big cereal boxes and wondered how much would end up going stale and being chucked out?

Also - who has a pantry set up that looks like a grocery store? Maybe if you had a good, old school catholic family with 10 kids? (I didn't watch, so just assuming the 2 I can see)

I looked at all those big cereal boxes and wondered how much would end up going stale and being chucked out?
A while back, the Chrisco thing made me have a look at my own cereal. "Best by" (or is it "Use by"? I don't remember) dates were at least 6 months out (which surprised me, a bit).

But the thing is
(1) You can guarantee that the Chrisco stuff is not going to have long dates; if it's 6 months off the supermarket shelf, it'll be less than that for the Chrisco stuff.
(2) Heavily sugared cereals probably have a shorter shelf life.

A while back, the Chrisco thing made me have a look at my own cereal. "Best by" (or is it "Use by"? I don't remember) dates were at least 6 months out (which surprised me, a bit).

But the thing is
(1) You can guarantee that the Chrisco stuff is not going to have long dates; if it's 6 months off the supermarket shelf, it'll be less than that for the Chrisco stuff.
(2) Heavily sugared cereals probably have a shorter shelf life.
1 = No. I used to work for a company that supplied stuff to crico, and it would be the stuff that was closer to the best before date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also - who has a pantry set up that looks like a grocery store? Maybe if you had a good, old school catholic family with 10 kids? (I didn't watch, so just assuming the 2 I can see)
pretty sure i heard her say she's got 10

Ok so I have changed my view of the beef we had the roast beef last night and god damn was it chewy and tough. Lamb chops and steak the other night was apparently the same however I was too I’ll to eat it.
Do you all just send an email to complain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back