Media Citroin Unhappy At The Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

I have received inside information from someone who lives with Citroin that he is unhappy at the bears and will be looking to join the Bandits or Hawks in the off season. I caught up with the big man himself earlier today.
macaulay-culkin_53_1450870a.jpg

Could this be the new face of the Hawks? Citroins 2014 Team Portrait
It appears the pressure of playing professional Qooty has caught up with him, and he has turned to drugs as a result. A photo of him just 6 months ago:
mccauly_culkin_1223835575-640x380.jpg

"
Citroin. There are ruours that you will be leaving the bears in the off season. Is this true?"
"oi m8 are u on pingerz m8"
"
What about the drugs?"
"1v1 me"

The interview was cut short as Citroin proceeded to put our cameraman in a headlock and force feed him KFC wicked wings. If you see Macaulay Culkin please call the police immediately.

Mr. HaroLad, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this league is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

WTF?
Andonis1997 see what I mean?
Mr. HaroLad, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this league is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
It's completely true. I swear on my life. He hates playing in Back Pocket when he posts consistently enough for a better position.

It's completely true. I swear on my life. He hates playing in Back Pocket when he posts consistently enough for a better position.
Yeah but did I say anything about a trade?

I have tears rolling down my face. Brilliant just brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have received inside information from someone who lives with Citroin that he is unhappy at the bears and will be looking to join the Bandits or Hawks in the off season. I caught up with the big man himself earlier today.
macaulay-culkin_53_1450870a.jpg

Could this be the new face of the Hawks? Citroins 2014 Team Portrait
It appears the pressure of playing professional Qooty has caught up with him, and he has turned to drugs as a result. A photo of him just 6 months ago:
mccauly_culkin_1223835575-640x380.jpg

"
Citroin. There are ruours that you will be leaving the bears in the off season. Is this true?"
"oi m8 are u on pingerz m8"
"
What about the drugs?"
"1v1 me"

The interview was cut short as Citroin proceeded to put our cameraman in a headlock and force feed him KFC wicked wings. If you see Macaulay Culkin please call the police immediately.

Hey FlogLAD,

What happens when Citroin goes to join you at the Wonders? It was his first choice during the trade period.

No he doesn't.

People are assuming that the Bears hand out positions solely based on quantity of posts.

This is not true.

The actual method is proprietary and will not be revealed in a public thread.
Dictatorship? Or you just crying behind the scenes if pantskyle names someone else at FF?

Dictatorship? Or you just crying behind the scenes if pantskyle names someone else at FF?

When you average 16 posters a match it's tough to make everyone happy, however as tough as it is as a captain you yourself would love to be in that situation as well.

When you average 16 posters a match it's tough to make everyone happy, however as tough as it is as a captain you yourself would love to be in that situation as well.
I'm not disagreeing, You can't keep everyone happy. Some are just better team players than others.
Somebody else was named at FF this season. I didn't cry.
Of course you didn't :rolleyes:

I'm not disagreeing, You can't keep everyone happy. Some are just better team players than others.

Of course you didn't :rolleyes:

When Juggs was moved from FF he didn't complain at all. Certainly wasn't any tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back