Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be Stirling Highway and separate sightings recorded?View attachment 601397View attachment 601398

I think it could be something like that yeah.

On the computer it Looks like the officer is using some kind of analysts notebook program police use to get a visual on existing and also uncovering hidden connections and patterns in the data. The electronic version of a string bulletin board.
On the computer it looks like he's working on the area around the Conti? The last place Jane was known to have been. Maybe he's working on entering in placement of people there that night?

Last edited:
I think it could be something like that yeah.

On the computer it Looks like the officer is using some kind of analysts notebook program police use to get a visual on existing and also uncovering hidden connections and patterns in the data. The electronic version of a string bulletin board.
On the computer it looks like he's working on the area around the Conti? The last place Jane was known to have been. Maybe he's working on entering in placement of people there that night?

I thought it might have been a dot map like the one we saw relevant to the night Ciara went missing, where a dot represents a person in the area at the time. The string might go to their name labels and connections which couldn't be placed over the dots. Ciara's dot map seemed to be a bit busier than the one on the wall there.

I thought it might have been a dot map like the one we saw relevant to the night Ciara went missing, where a dot represents a person in the area at the time. The string might go to their name labels and connections which couldn't be placed over the dots. Ciara's dot map seemed to be a bit busier than the one on the wall there.

I'm sure I posted a pic of Ciara's dot map but it was some time ago, it wasn't a great copy but still interesting.

The top right photo is inside the pub I think. Cant open it in an editing program for unknown reason but a basic autocorrect a few times & it appears as 3 faces to me. I cant make Jane out though, looks likes 2 guys + ?.

The stringboards' clearer & looks like headshots of people surrounding whatever their focus is. Not all faces have string leading to them, it could be many things.

The computer dot map could be with a focus on Gugeri St and Bay View Terrace with the main focus being the Continental.

The police said something to the effect that they could identify everyone in the footage that night. Maybe it was related to where there people and others were around the time Jane went missing.

From memory Ciara's dot map was where people were in Claremont at the time. I will check later on my computer.

On 20 March 1997, in the West Australian, there was a grid map that was published asking people to identify where they were in Claremont between 11.45 and 12.15. This was for a computer three dimensional picture of the scene which seems to be the one that shellyg displayed.

Last edited:
The top right photo is inside the pub I think. Cant open it in an editing program for unknown reason but a basic autocorrect a few times & it appears as 3 faces to me. I cant make Jane out though, looks likes 2 guys + ?.

The stringboards' clearer & looks like headshots of people surrounding whatever their focus is. Not all faces have string leading to them, it could be many things.

That top right hand corner image throws me the most.
I can't see what you're seeing although it would make sense to have an image like that pinned on to the map.
The first thing my eyes saw when I looked at that photo was an Arum Lilly. Then what could be a body but would they let the news camera crew in to film such a sensitive and ultimately confidential image?

Whatever they are I think these photos are important to Janes case though. Imo.

The computer dot map could be the focus on Gugeri St and Bay View Terrace with the main focus being the Continental.

The police said something to the effect that they could identify everyone in the footage that night. Maybe it was related to where there people and others were around the time Jane went missing.

Yep that's exactly what I'm thinking as well.

Last edited:
Hi all new to the forum, just read through all the previous posts in this thread. few things i thought of as i read:

Pictures on the map on the wall - could the top right pic be a blown up still of the MM in the video footage talking to JR outside the hotel?

pics on the left of the bush and the car is probably the JR disposal site. the car is a 4wd vehicle used by police at the scene. if you look back a few pages to the newspaper article about the cops at the JR scene, they have a similar looking car in the back ground.

I grew up quite close to the high school that the accused attended, although he graduated well before me. Can confirm there were 2 x occasions when the gym burnt down, not sure of the time of the first one, but second one would of been late 1991/early 1992. i can confirm that for the early part of 1993 parts of the back of the gym were still fenced off with tradies working and a removable site office in place.

for the rape case of 1988 in huntingdale - it is quite possible the victim went to the same school as the accused, and she would of been 2-3 years younger. the accused has a younger brother, from what I've read the brother is 2 years younger. it is quite possible the victim was known to the brother, and by extension, the accused. although she couldn't of been too well known to the accused, as he wasn't identified. if she was known to the accused's brother, could this be an argument for finding his DNA at the scene?

regards the MM in the video, is it possible for that to be the CSK, that he had met JR before, hence the friendly discussion? he could of left to get his car, and she waited out the front for him. when she disappeared from the CCTV footage, is that because she got into his car? if this man was indeed the CSK, that could be why he never came forward. if we extend on from this, could the CSK of been frequenting the area as a single man, and met the victims previously, hence why they were happy to get in the car with him? or did he chat them up and they left together? (if this is true, the CSK may have been already named as one of the people from inside the hotel?) The CSK could of then tried it on with the women, and if they resisted he didn't take no for an answer? SS death may have been an accident during the struggle, with more effort to hide the body to avoid detection. As time went on and the body wasn't found, the CSK could of gotten more brazen, seeing death as a way to avoid detection, and spending less time dumping the bodies. the killings may have stopped due to CSK finding a long term partner, so no further need to pursue other women?

would it be possible to run footage from the hotels through facial recognition software to look for common people either inside or outside on the dates of the crimes?

That top right hand corner image throws me the most.
I can't see what you're seeing although it would make sense to have an image like that pinned on to the map.
The first thing my eyes saw when I looked at that photo was an Arum Lilly. Then what could be a body but would they let the news camera crew in to film such a sensitive and ultimately confidential image?

Whatever they are I think these photos are important to Janes case though. Imo.
The auto correct appears to focus on colour differences so I could be totally wrong, but it looks like faces as it appears here.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20190105_0006.png
    wp_ss_20190105_0006.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 59

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The auto correct appears to focus on colour differences so I could be totally wrong, but it looks like faces as it appears here.
Thanks for posting this.
I stared at it for about half n hour.
My eyes want to focus on the white coloured shape, even when I concentrate on the shapes behind/around it. Standing back from it though, I am starting to see what you're explaining. You could be right this is a pic inside the Conti.
I can't make out three people but I vaguely see what could be two blokes.
What I immediately saw in your image would be insensitive and disrespectful of me to explain it.
Besides that I'm just not convinced they'd let camera crew in, or anyone else for that matter to see photographic evidence of that nature.
So it's likely that whatever that pic is, is probably something like CCTV footage from that night. Or it could be an Arum Lilly photo taken from the scene. Iirc after finding Jane didn't Macro use the Arum Lilly as some kind of logo out of respect for Jane?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this.
I stared at it for about half n hour.
My eyes want to focus on the white coloured shape, even when I concentrate on the shapes behind/around it. Standing back from it though, I am starting to see what you're explaining you could be right this is a pic inside the Conti.
I can't make out three people but I vaguely see what could be two blokes.
What I immediately saw in your image would be insensitive and disrespectful of me to explain it.
Besides that I'm just not convinced they'd let camera crew in, or anyone else for that matter to see photographic evidence of that nature.
So it's likely that whatever that pic is, is probably something like CCTV footage from that night. Or it could be an Arum Lilly photo taken from the scene. Iirc after finding Jane didn't Macro use the Arum Lilly as some kind of logo out of respect for Jane?

Its possible the camera crew didnt go in there at all. The producer may have asked for some shots and the police have supplied it, taking control and blurring the image themselves so we can't clearly see what's on there.

http://user28153.vs.easily.co.uk/auslinks.htm

Link to a GPS site used by the accused. if you look up the co ordinates given after the accused's name, i get a spot in the ocean almost in line with fremantle, and roughly SE of rottnest island. seems a strange location to quote co ordinates for?
Entered in non digital format give bushland not far from Gay St, Huntingdale. Possibly, this is the most likely format as South and East are given instead of - or +
1546745154987.png

Digital format gives a position just before Rottnest Is.
1546745507412.png

seemed i used decimal degrees instead of dms. putting the co ordinates into a different format puts it some what near the accused's parents house. out by a bit (1 to 2km roughly), how precise would the gps software of been back in the day?
First time I tried a while ago it landed a lot closer to the parents house as well.

Any way I got a suspect I would like to share since my last post was deleted .
I don't know if you've noticed the current accused has pled not guilty .
So I will provide some incite into what I believes going on !

Any way I got a suspect I would like to share since my last post was deleted .
I don't know if you've noticed the current accused has pled not guilty .
So I will provide some incite into what I believes going on !
Use the other thread for other suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back