Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who think there is some grand undercover work going on please remember the change in direction happened in 2008 - everybody seems to agree with this

Yet they both played together in 2007 - and the police officer played for a ''long time'' - thats some mighty undercover work going on.

From the above supplied link

The men were in the Central Crocs team photograph, above, taken to celebrate the last game in 2007. It is understood the police officer has been a long-time member of the Central Crocs. The club formed in 2007 as part of the AFL Masters WA for over-35s.

He didn't seem to be too scared of the coppers.
Otherwise he would have probably quit his bad habits years ago, turned himself in, gone overseas (somewhere like Geelong or Bali) or topped himself.

More scared of surviving victims, lucky escapees, and passengers in his de facto taxi service recognising him from photos.
:D

He should have been in the Supers division at 39 not Masters

They are all divisions under the umbrella title 'AFL Masters'

AFL MASTERS WA operates community based games for players aged 35 and over in the Metropolitan area as follows:

Supers: 35 years and over
Masters: 40 years and over
Seniors: 45 years and over
Super Seniors: 50 years and over

For those who think there is some grand undercover work going on please remember the change in direction happened in 2008 - everybody seems to agree with this

Yet they both played together in 2007 - and the police officer played for a ''long time'' - thats some mighty undercover work going on.

From the above supplied link

The men were in the Central Crocs team photograph, above, taken to celebrate the last game in 2007. It is understood the police officer has been a long-time member of the Central Crocs. The club formed in 2007 as part of the AFL Masters WA for over-35s.

Oh give it a rest..right from the start we have made it clear this is about conjecture , theorising and possibilities no matter how remote the chances ..this is the bunker and i think the discussion is relevant and interesting.
You seem interested only in attacking other posters with this "wall of text" " NAH " and other smarmy rot.. seem to have free reign to do so,... protected species.? ...the copper could not have played for a long time because the Crocs first year was 2007, BRE was there, reportedly designed the clubs web page and the photo would have been the last game of their inaugural year.
Get your facts right at least.

Last edited:
They are all divisions under the umbrella title 'AFL Masters'

AFL MASTERS WA operates community based games for players aged 35 and over in the Metropolitan area as follows:

Supers: 35 years and over
Masters: 40 years and over
Seniors: 45 years and over
Super Seniors: 50 years and over"]

In 2009 (at least), the Central Crocs Football Club had Supers, Masters and Seniors team's playing,
as is stated on the front page of their Volume 11, 2009 "unofficial" newsletter below

With all 3 games of that September last round of the season game (with the annual Boxer Shorts photo team pic),
being played at McGilvray Oval in Mt Claremont, assuming that the accused was at the game (possibly not playing that match if he was even still at the club in some capacity for all of the 2009 season),
I wonder:

1. What route he drove to get to the match
2. Whether he arrived in a Commodore Wagon
3. What feelings he had and showed on match day from being back in the Claremont Area (5km from Bay View Terrace)

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 8.21.53 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 8.35.55 am.png

In 2009 (at least), the Central Crocs Football Club had Supers, Masters and Seniors team's playing,
as is stated on the front page of their Volume 11, 2009 "unofficial" newsletter below

With all 3 games of that September last round of the season game (with the annual Boxer Shorts photo team pic),
being played at McGilvray Oval in Mt Claremont, assuming that the accused was at the game (possibly not playing that match if he was even still at the club in some capacity for all of the 2009 season),
I wonder:

1. What route he drove to get to the match
2. Whether he arrived in a Commodore Wagon
3. What feelings he had and showed on match day from being back in the Claremont Area (5km from Bay View Terrace)

View attachment 823084
View attachment 823095

I had wondered if Sarah Spiers was dumped near to there in Bold Park. The bit where no-one goes south of Rochdale Rd

1581716882816.png

Oh give it a rest..right from the start we have made it clear this is about conjecture , theorising and possibilities no matter how remote the chances ..this is the bunker and i think the discussion is relevant and interesting.
You seem interested only in attacking other posters with this "wall of text" " NAH " and other smarmy rot.. seem to have free reign to do so,... protected species.? ...the copper could not have played for a long time because the Crocs first year was 2007, BRE was there, reportedly designed the clubs web page and the photo would have been the last game of their inaugural year.
Get your facts right at least.
You seem upset. I understood it was conjecture. I pointed out I thought it was incorrect

You said the copper joined as some undercover sting. When I pointed out they both joined the club in the same year, before any dna review , somehow I'm the one that needs to check their facts

I took the quotes from the same article you read.

I don't mind conjecture but don't be surprised if I challenge it.

Just as my conjectures and ideas should be challenged.

By the way ' protected species'. Hardly, I take my whacks in private and dont go crying to the world when it happens

Last edited:
Before anyone disappears down too many rabbit/badger holes, here's some history about the Central Crocs Football Club that the accused was involved with both as a player and with their online presence.

Our history
After a few informal meetings during 2005, where more beers were tabled than ideas, a serious (alcohol free) meeting was held in 2006 between the then Bassendean Swans Masters and Golden Hawks Masters Football Club's respective committees. It was decided that the best way to represent the older generation footballers in the "Central" City area was to amalgamate the two clubs and establish a new one.
It was also agreed that the best avenue would be to start at a neutral oval with a new name and logo, but of course to show respect to both of the former clubs by utilising the dominant colours of Green, Black and White from each of the teams original guernseys. After much discussion (beers) and after surveying the playing groups (old farts) of both clubs, the Central Croc's were finally hatched in 2007.
The decision seemed to pay immediate dividends with a successful season both on and off the field. The club finished the season on a high when it was awarded the "Terry McNamara Memorial Trophy" by the Western Australian Masters Association for being the "Team of the Year". This was largely due to the hard work put in by firstly the Bassendean Swans and Golden Hawks committees, and then by the inaugural Central Croc's committee.
The League's motto of "Footy for Kicks" was well and truly in vogue at the Central Croc's with all players wearing boxer shorts for the final fixture of our inaugural season. For better or for worse, a tradition was established at the fledgling club which showed that you are never too old to have a kick and some fun.

All of which proves that the Crocs were not set up solely as a CSK surveillance op :)

Yes about the guns in W.A. but, farmers had more rights to own them even after Port Arthur. Now they're supposed to be looking into tightening it more after the Grandfather killed his wife, daughter & 5 (I think) grandkids & then himself
Off topic good point willow. I wonder if there are any stats on that (on percentage of gun ownership for multiple murders) there has been a few multi murder suicides in farming region where gun accessibility would be easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serial killer bingo.
This is a profile generated for a serial killer before he was arrested. It didn't match him that well as e.g. he had a good job.
How many of these match BRE ?
  1. All killings were the work of one person​
  2. Familiarity with sites where bodies were found​
  3. Drives a lot. Drives in a van or 4 door car, at least 3 years old, not well maintained, and drives conservatively.​
  4. Average or slightly higher intelligence​
  5. Divorced​
  6. Low self-esteem​
  7. Large man in good physical condition​
  8. White​
  9. No racial preference in his choice of victims (in revised profile)​
  10. Still sees prostitutes​
  11. Between his mid 20s and early 30s​
  12. Comes from a family background of marital discord​
  13. He is basically shy and has strong personal feelings of inadequacy --
    Is not the type who can hustle women in a bar. He is not a smooth talker, is basically shy and has very strong feelings of inadequacy.​
    Has a prior criminal history of assault and rape, or psychological history.
    Did not go with the intentions of killing someone

"He (the killer) has felt that he has been 'burned' or 'lied to and fooled by women one too many times.' In his way of thinking, women are no good and cannot be trusted, and he feels women will prostitute themselves for whatever reason, and when he sees women openly prostituting themselves, this makes his blood boil."

14. Had nonviolent encounters with prostitutes that ended normally​
  15. Has a strong interest in police work. Killer may have initiated contact with victims by posing as a police officer or other authority figure​
  16. Raised by a single parent​
  17. 2 people were involved
  18. Does not "plan to put his victims through some sort of ritual sexual act or body positioning"​
  19. He is an angry individual who demonstrates power over his victim​
  20. Enjoys the publicity he is receiving​
  21. A beer drinker and probably a smoker.
  22. Is unemployed or chronically underemployed. When he does work he has a job requires more strength than skill.
  23. An outdoorsman, recreational fisherman and hunter.
  24. Not very neat or meticulous
  25. Had trouble in school and dropped out during his junior or senior year.
  26. Possible strong religious feelings.
The SK criteria was most interesting - I’ve added some notes.
  • Drives a lot. Drives in a van or 4 door car, at least 3 years old, not well maintained, and drives conservatively (someone mentioned car was very clean)
  • Average or slightly higher intelligence (certainly outsmarted WAPOL)
  • Divorced (separated in 1996/1997 and about to be divorced)
  • Large man in good physical condition (at the time yes)
  • White (looks eastern European)
  • Still sees prostitutes (unexplained withdrawals from bank accounts)
  • Comes from a family background of marital discord (parents married long-term but were they happy)
  • Has a prior criminal history of assault and rape, or psychological history (can of worm’s yet to be opened)
  • Did not go with the intentions of killing someone (kit was in vehicle)
  • Raised by a single parent (parents married long-term, how was their relationship)
  • A beer drinker and probably a smoker (don’t know about smoking)
  • Is unemployed or chronically underemployed. When he does work he has a job requires more strength than skill (perhaps father got him the job and he felt underemployed)
  • Not very neat or meticulous (car was tidy, but had retained bank records long-term)
  • Had trouble in school and dropped out during his junior or senior year (stayed until year 12 but was considered a nerd/socially awkward)
  • Possible strong religious feelings (worth exploring, FB comment regarding bah misfa)

The SK criteria was most interesting - I’ve added some notes.
  • Drives a lot. Drives in a van or 4 door car, at least 3 years old, not well maintained, and drives conservatively (someone mentioned car was very clean)
  • Average or slightly higher intelligence (certainly outsmarted WAPOL)
  • Divorced (separated in 1996/1997 and about to be divorced)
  • Large man in good physical condition (at the time yes)
  • White (looks eastern European)
  • Still sees prostitutes (unexplained withdrawals from bank accounts)
  • Comes from a family background of marital discord (parents married long-term but were they happy)
  • Has a prior criminal history of assault and rape, or psychological history (can of worm’s yet to be opened)
  • Did not go with the intentions of killing someone (kit was in vehicle)
  • Raised by a single parent (parents married long-term, how was their relationship)
  • A beer drinker and probably a smoker (don’t know about smoking)
  • Is unemployed or chronically underemployed. When he does work he has a job requires more strength than skill (perhaps father got him the job and he felt underemployed)
  • Not very neat or meticulous (car was tidy, but had retained bank records long-term)
  • Had trouble in school and dropped out during his junior or senior year (stayed until year 12 but was considered a nerd/socially awkward)
  • Possible strong religious feelings (worth exploring, FB comment regarding bah misfa)
The bah mitzvahs quote is an old expression or joke that musos often use when talking about wanting a gig - "Will play anything, available for parties, weddings and Bah mitzvahs" but BRE said "available for kid's parties and bah mitzvahs" wearing his scary clown mask, in an attempt at humour, deliberately trying to sound scary. Nothing to do with religion.

Last edited:
He would have balls as big as coconuts to be hanging around coppers with his history, I am sure if he knew a Macro D was on the Crocs team he would have exited stage left pronto.
Thinking about hanging around cops, I wonder how matey he became. Macro weren't permitted to discuss the case.
I wonder how the accused reacted when people spoke about the CS Killings. Perhaps he went red and shut down, made an excuse to leave or stayed and discussed the case - bringing to peoples attention how smart the CSK was. Some people might get a buzz out of feeling clever - outsmarting WAPOL for many years.

Still, the sad thing is the general public now know how easy it is to outsmart WAPOL and might possibly consider committing a crime. Especially if the odds are that you won't get caught for twenty-years. Start committing crimes when you're 70 and you'll be dead by the time WAPOL figures out who's done it.

Thinking about hanging around cops, I wonder how matey he became. Macro weren't permitted to discuss the case.
I wonder how the accused reacted when people spoke about the CS Killings.

Fled to the car park and in between bouts of power chucking banged his head up against someone's tyre repeatedly muttering 'congratulations'

If there were any other unsolved crimes committed in Huntingdale during the 1980s will the public find out?
How about any unsolved incidents in Kewdale mid 1990s-Dec 2016.

I can imagine once the court case is over people will come forward to share their "ancient" BRE stories, and the police commissioner holding a press conference to assure the public that all incidents were isolated to Huntingdale 1987/88 and what the media has previously advised, adding the police are to be commended for displaying a high level of hard work, integrity and above all honesty. Anyone who divulges a BRE story is be disregarded, they have quite simply got him confused with another person who shared similar characteristics - a bit like when someone's seen a UFO, there's always a logical explanation.

Since Tim on the latest podcast has referred to the "bunker" (as in now having their own) on their latest pod, I've upped the ante slightly in the opening but I'm having trouble with the font size. Can someone else check it please and let me know if it's too small? Thanks heaps.

Since Tim on the latest podcast has referred to the "bunker" (as in now having their own) on their latest pod, I've upped the ante slightly in the opening but I'm having trouble with the font size. Can someone else check it please and let me know if it's too small? Thanks heaps.

Looks good to me - Telstra....Telst....Tel..... SLAP IN THE FACE LOL LOL

EDIT: Buckle up - you are in the Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back