Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Droc was a criminal with a sex offence? and yet this person was so convinced about Drocs claims about the taxi driver he said “evidence has been presented, have you read it” and later when asked about why he no longer posts about CSK says the person asking the question sounds “like a frustrated cop.” why would the cop be frustrated? did he report his concerns about the taxi driver prior, then or since?
You're just spinning your wheels repeating, ad nauseum , the same dismissed rubbish that the police are no longer interested in.

Frustrated cop or frustrated internet flogger.

You're just spinning your wheels repeating, ad nauseum , the same dismissed rubbish that the police are no longer interested in.

Frustrated cop or frustrated internet flogger.
so you know what the police are interested in and what they are not. ok. question remains did any of the former associates of the taxi driver report their concerns to the police prior, then or since. or did they just like doing it online because of some other motivation.

so you know what the police are interested in and what they are not. ok then. question remains did any of the former associates of the taxi driver report their concerns to the police prior, then or since.
No they didnt

you really should read what he wrote when asked about why he no longer was contributing about the CSK subject. online elsewhere.

He was probably told to shut up and made up another story about why.

Quite a few people over the years have drawn attention for interfering in the investigation, trying to insert themselves into the story, making it about them, getting themselves noticed pretending they know more than they do or maybe some of them really thought that they did. Some have even launched onto CSK forums and started to accuse genuine people of actually being involved in the crimes.

True Crime Garage who studied this, raised it in a podcast on the Long Island Serial Killer, apparently destructive trolls invaded a very productive online forum almost ruining it and of course, raising suspicions they were the ones actually involved.

So ... ?

Maybe he's an unsavoury character, plenty of them around. Maybe he was up to something dodgy.
so. what are these innocent professional people associated with the Carnivale doing closely associated with people you are saying might be unsavoury and perhaps dodgy? how stupid must they feel?

He was probably told to shut up and made up another story about why.

Quite a few people over the years have drawn attention for interfering in the investigation, trying to insert themselves into the story, making it about them, getting themselves noticed pretending they know more than they do or maybe some of them really thought that they did. Some have even launched onto CSK forums and started to accuse genuine people of actually being involved in the crimes.

True Crime Garage who studied this, raised it in a podcast on the Long Island Serial Killer, apparently destructive trolls invaded a very productive online forum almost ruining it and of course, raising suspicions they were the ones actually involved.
There are also those that create multiple aliases to do so. It raises my suspicion level immensely

There are also those that create multiple aliases to do so. It raises my suspicion level immensely
speaking of immense suspicion hire a mathematician and get them to plug in that data with the names of that small online association based in Freo formerly closely associated with the taxi driver (and another ex associate called Alex) whose members have posted about the same taxi driver. if you get the chance see how you go ;)

speaking of immense suspicion hire a mathematician and get them to plug in that data with the names of that small online association based in Freo formerly closely associated with the taxi driver (and another ex associate called Alex) whose members have posted about the same taxi driver. if you get the chance see how you go ;)
Yawn

So I wonder if other POIs are out of the woods yet? I hear most of them have
Estelle Blackburn, a respected investigative journalist who unlike Droc was without priors for fraud and a sex offence was so convinced her ex boyfriend was the CSK she wrote a book about her experience. Some other woman was certain it was her ex husband who drove taxis and was also responsible for the Lovers Lane murders. The only evidence Droc had was a good story.

I think Droc's musings were not unfounded, but maybe a broader group of people up to no good. I think we will hear there were other operators working the same area.

When asked if he would provide DNA and answer questions, he refused because he didn't trust police. Wouldn't police already have his DNA for other crimes? Maybe not, and maybe he stood to be charged for other crimes once on a criminal database.

Who were the people in the taxi, where the woman broke her ankle climbing out?

I think there will be witness's rolling in as the evidence rolls out. More dots to dot connections. Past suspicions conformed.

In the fray of the investigation, which was enormous, a lot of people were turned away. Trial outcomes might confirm other suspicions. Police will be waiting for this also.

Last edited:
What was interesting, is certain users were abusing other users for saying the CSK case had DNA. The abusers were adamant there was no DNA to this crime.

It was not the only point users were abused over. There was tolerated skullduggery by another forum owner.

Extreme aggressive online behavior which turned out to be totally and utterly wrong. There was DNA. Moderators on an online forum did nothing about the predatory behavior, almost condoning the behavior, but moderators took a scolding hand at the victims, victims who turned out to be right on more than one occasion.

There certainly seemed an active campaign in another forum to derail what turned out to be the truth.

Some of the victims were wolf packed by users with the blind eye of that forum owner.

So I wonder if other POIs are out of the woods yet? I hear most of them have

I think Droc's musings were not unfounded, but maybe a broader group of people up to no good.

When asked if he would provide DNA and answer questions, he refused because he didn't trust police. Wouldn't police already have his DNA for other crimes? Maybe not, and maybe he stood to be charged for other crimes once on a criminal database.

Who were the people in the taxi, where the woman broke her ankle climbing out?

I think there will be witness's rolling in as the evidence rolls out. More dots to dot connections. Past suspicions conformed.

In the fray of the investigation, which was enormous, a lot of people were turned away. Trial outcomes might confirm other suspicions. Police will be waiting for this also.

There was an abduction by two men in a taxi, they raped a girl and let her go. It got more press than the Karrakatta attack did and identikits went out, swarthy and similar in looks they could have been related. But I think not connected to the CSK because they would have had the DNA.

There was more than one sexual predator attacking women in and around Perth's western suburbs, likely several but one serial killer.

If history repeats, there's another one coming through now in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think police had probable cause for all their POIs, backed by psychology and well founded information. Information that they are not allowed to make public as it would draw a defamation case.
Some of the POIs had already been stalking. They were sighted by a 'team' of police patrolling the block with precision. They had the makings.

I will be interested to see what comes of Con Bayens, police IT worker in the Holden Commodore ex police car, with a boot lined with plastic and abduction kit.

I can't see how that might be over. Maybe a few of these people were bad eggs in the making.

Last edited:
I think police had probable cause for all their POIs, backed by psychology and well founded information.

What about Peter Weygers? His house got raided and one of the neighbours rang him at work to say there was a home invasion taking place and to ring the cops. So he rang the cops. And they said "oh .. no we're raiding your property."

On a psychic's tip apparently.

There was an abduction by two men in a taxi, they raped a girl and let her go. It got more press than the Karrakatta attack did and identikits went out, swarthy and similar in looks they could have been related. But I think not connected to the CSK because they would have had the DNA.
There was more than one sexual predator attacking women in and around Perth's western suburbs, likely several but one serial killer.
If history repeats, there's another one coming through now in that area.

If discussions with some certain people I spoke are true, there were people who knew of this crime. Heavily following by a certain demographic you wouldn't expect.

I don't think there will be another in the area. If you knew the security in place, it is ten times harder than 1996.

This why I became suspicious of the Santen (Paton) case. If it were a crime, it were on the peripheral of security, but not outside. Without a body, I'm not so certain. We heard the Inquest, but there is no body.

Robyn Paton was dropped off by taxi, then gets in car and drives to City Beach carpark. Takes a towel? Never seen again?

Classic girl leaves nightclub stuff.

Look at the Rayney case, marital issues, but was someone else inside the relationship? We were just lucky to discover a body. Rayney was defending a cop in a CCC trial at the time. Not a popular man with criminals.

Last edited:
What about Peter Weygers? His house got raided and one of the neighbours rang him at work to say there was a home invasion taking place and to ring the cops. So he rang the cops. And they said "oh .. no we're raiding your property."
On a psychic's tip apparently.

There is certain information I can't tell you. I don't think police can either. Maybe defamation is too possible from the former chairman of civil rights. PW was not popular either.

How did police get a warrant to enter his property? They must have had probable cause. Otherwise evidence would be inadmissible.

Interesting SR have an experience in the crime, and live in the rear yard of PW, in Embleton.

If discussions with some certain people I spoke are true, there were people who knew of this crime. Heavily following by a certain demographic you wouldn't expect.

If anybody knew or suspected BRE was the CSK (outside of family who would have been in denial anyway) they would have tipped him in. To be sure. I'm very curious though as to how he evaded the net, or if he was questioned or had police attention and they either screwed up in giving him a pass, or they just couldnt get enough on him to charge.

I'm still not convinced he wasn't the IT expert caught trying to pick up a young girl on the Stirling Highway in Mosman Park.

Why have police consistently asked questions about gay relationships, or whether the POI wore women's clothes? Will that be valid later when we hear evidence of the trial?

Do police have evidence of a cross dresser being involved in the crime? A profiler has made the call of a cross dresser?

There is certain information I can't tell you. I don't think police can either. Maybe defamation is too possible from the former chairman of civil rights. PW was not popular either.

How did police get a warrant to enter his property? They must have had probable cause. Otherwise evidence would be inadmissible.

Interesting SR have an experience in the crime, and live in the rear yard of PW, in Embleton.

One time at Peter Weygers they had a crimestoppers report.

Why have police consistently asked questions about gay relationships, or whether the POI wore women's clothes? Will that be valid later when we hear evidence of the trial?

Do police have evidence of a cross dresser being involved in the crime? A profiler has made the call of a cross dresser?

I havent heard a thing about police asking questions on gay relationships and what profiler made the cross dresser call? I thought it was only me that did that. To a hailstorm of criticism I might add!

If anybody knew or suspected BRE was the CSK (outside of family who would have been in denial anyway) they would have tipped him in. To be sure. I'm very curious though as to how he evaded the net, or if he was questioned or had police attention and they either screwed up in giving him a pass, or they just couldnt get enough on him to charge.

I'm still not convinced he wasn't the IT expert caught trying to pick up a young girl on the Stirling Highway in Mosman Park.

I don't think it was the IT expert either. Interesting LW dropped off the undercover police officer in Glyde st. I wonder how that came about?

Shelly, there was some very odd comments made on youtube by certain demographic, over a decade ago.

With the possible Claremont Speedway speculation, who knows what will come of it. Maybe people didn't know who he was, but knew a motive.

I havent heard a thing about police asking questions on gay relationships and what profiler made the cross dresser call? I thought it was only me that did that.

LW's brother was questioned if LW wore women's clothing. PW was queried if he was in a sexual relationship with SR.

PW was not popular in certain circles.

But maybe this was a form of questioning to trigger the POI? Rayney was queried if he was in a sexual relationship with a man.

"Tom Lawson, a colleague of Weygers, met him in 1999 and since then has become something of an apologist for both the man and his divisive character. In between bites of food at his favourite Indonesian restaurant in Northbridge, Lawson quotes a saying from Kentucky, where he grew up. 'There are them as swear by 'im, and them as swear at 'im.' A high-profile civil libertarian known for his outspoken ways, Weygers has upset many people in powerful places and it is this, coupled with other reasons, that Lawson believes made him a target as the Claremont serial killer. Warned by his lawyer, eminent QC Tom Percy, not to make any further comments in the press – including talking to me – Weygers is now forced into uncharacteristic silence. Lawson chuckles. "

"A former school psychologist in Perth primary schools, Weygers has outraged and ostracised many people with his strident and inflammatory viewpoints. Once his nettle is up, he is renowned for flooding newsrooms with his opinions, not letting up for months at a time. One such issue was the suicide of Penny Easton, which put him on a direct collision course with the government and with Carmen Lawrence, the first female premier of an Australian state. "

"In a highly public move, on 5 September 2004 plain-clothed police swoop on the house Weygers owns in Embleton where Ross lives out the back. It is, according to Lawson, a move akin to American wrestling – all choreographed hype and little substance. 'Plain-clothed police jumped over the back fence and scared the hell out of Weygers's tenant,' Lawson says. 'He thought it was a home invasion, with police roaring through doors and swarming all over the place. Weygers rang the local police station and the boys in uniform turned up. They had to tell them that the "thugs" were plain-clothed coppers. It seems the police joined the dots and decided on a huge show of force, with the press watching. But how did the press know about this raid? Did they suddenly develop telepathic powers?' "

The Devils Garden; Chapter 60.

Last edited:
Will Steve Ross be called as a witness in the CSK trial? He may well have some very valid information.

in 1996 Ross volunteered to police that he had picked up Sarah Spiers in his taxi the night before she disappeared. In the taxi was another woman, who was dropped off in the next suburb and a man – apparently unknown to Sarah – who had indicated he wanted to go to the city. Sarah got out of the cab, Ross said, at the hip Windsor Hotel in South Perth, close to where she lived. The man, having changed his mind about going to the city, paid the fare, unceremoniously pushed her out of the taxi and followed her. Ross forwarded his theory to police that the following night, the man had returned to Claremont, found Sarah Spiers and murdered her.

What is it with Eric st?

The police will theorise that Sarah was abducted within two minutes of making the phone call for a taxi – the amount of time it takes for a cab to travel from nearby Eric Street, Cottesloe, where the taxi logged the job-call.

The Devils Garden - The Claremont Killings. Chapter 2.

Last edited:
Collect your reward yet ExcaliburX? Big $$$ on offer.

Didnt think so.

Unsure why you are posting pics of big footy forum posts on your twitter.

Yawn

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Knew about the crime, do similar time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back