Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It settled on the Monday two weeks before Julie Cutler vanished then ....

The family should probably remember where everybody was over the second weekend they got a holiday house to party in. Who had keys, might have stayed on to tidy and close up.

It would appear that the couch must go inside occasionally, because both the couch and the timber seat are in the latest Street view.
I used to visit friends, Nils and Alwyn, who had just built a two story house in Caroline Way back in the late 1990's to retire to. Anyhow, I vaguely remember passing this holiday house back then. I had to pass it, otherwise I'd turned to soon onto the wrong St. That's why I remember it - it was a visual reminder to which street to turn at. I'm fairly sure that the neighbouring properties to this holiday house on Challenger Rd weren't developed back then, I think they were vacant lots, hence why it was an easy landmark for navigating my way around Madora.
6489204e1b13a9a5daf3effc8193a808.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The family should probably remember where everybody was over the second weekend they got a holiday house to party in. Who had keys, might have stayed on to tidy and close up.

Does anyone recall exactly when the accused lived at 28 challenger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It also proves that it was habituated during week days, and not just weekends. Unless Google pays overtime and penalties for working weekends by it's streetview drivers.

Last edited:
It also proves that it was habituated during week days, and not just weekends. Unless Google pays overtime and penalties for working weekends.

I have seen Google Earth vehicles all days. The day the street view was taken is not necessarily the date on 'live' street view is it?

It would appear that the couch must go inside occasionally, because both the couch and the timber seat are in the latest Street view.
I used to visit friends, Nils and Alwyn, who had just built a two story house in Caroline Way back in the late 1990's to retire to. Anyhow, I vaguely remember passing this holiday house back then. I had to pass it, otherwise I'd turned to soon onto the wrong St. That's why I remember it - it was a visual reminder to which street to turn at. I'm fairly sure that the neighbouring properties to this holiday house on Challenger Rd weren't developed back then, I think they were vacant lots, hence why it was an easy landmark for navigating my way around Madora.
6489204e1b13a9a5daf3effc8193a808.jpg

Is that a 2019 dataset? That would mean the house is still possibly in the family.

Seeing as you have blocked messaging Pete Davo. It appears you have post a vehicle of a person on a suppression order?

It also proves that it was habituated during week days, and not just weekends. Unless Google pays overtime and penalties for working weekends by it's streetview drivers.

The alleged accused lived there for a while I believe. It was in a news article somewhere. Before moving to the Fountain way residence.

Is that a 2019 dataset? That would mean the house is still possibly in the family.

Seeing as you have blocked messaging Pete Davo. It appears you have post a vehicle of a person on a suppression order?
So? Vehicle has no number plate showing, nothing to identify its owner.

I wouldn't want a pic of me sitting outside a house a serial killer may have killed someone in but it might be standard to blur people. Google earth does the same thing I think.

The house sold last for $160K which imo is heavily discounted by any measure. The average mean I'm sure has to be over $300K looking at the other properties and number 28 doesn't look that run down.

https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/28-challenger-road-madora-bay-wa-6210/

I wouldn't want a pic of me sitting outside a house a serial killer may have killed someone in but it might be standard to blur people. Google earth does the same thing I think.

The house sold last for $160K which imo is heavily discounted by any measure. The average mean I'm sure has to be over $300K looking at the other properties and number 28 doesn't look that run down.

https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/28-challenger-road-madora-bay-wa-6210/

The Google algorithm certainly censors faces, even on advertising signs.

Its land only value, which may explain Acton street bare bones house. Have you transaction history of the Madora property? Please.

The Google algorithm certainly censors faces, even on advertising signs.

Its land only value, which may explain Acton street bare bones house. Have you transaction history of the Madora property? Please.

Some of it is in the link supplied.

28 Challenger Road, Madora Bay, WA 6210
28 Challenger Road, Madora Bay 6210 WA is a house. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This property is on a 728 sqm block of land. Last time it sold was for $160,000, which was in 2016.
3 beds 1 bath -car 728sqm

Date
Sale Type
Price
Agent
Jun 2016
Private Sale
$160,000

Jun 1988
Private Sale
$35,000

I haven't blocked anyone from messaging. Maybe my inbox is overlimit. Wish bigfooty would tell me, so that I could clear it.
As far as I'm aware the house was sold prior to the date of the image, so the street view image could not include a car owned by anyone possibly associated with the current Court case. The Camry that WA Police were looking for is a station wagon. The car in the image is clearly not a station wagon and is a later model that was manufactured years after the events subject to the current Court proceedings. It is not relevant.

I haven't blocked anyone from messaging. Maybe my inbox is overlimit. Wish bigfooty would tell me, so that I could clear it.
As far as I'm aware the house was sold prior to the date of the image, so the street view image could not include a car owned by anyone possibly associated with the current Court case. The Camry that WA Police were looking for is a station wagon. The car in the image is clearly not a station wagon and is a later model that was manufactured years after the events subject to the current Court proceedings. It is not relevant.

You may need to tweak your settings PD. Sometimes users inadvertently tick the box where they can only receive PM's from people they follow and many prefer to work it that way. Or it may have gone to that in the recent big upgrade.

You may need to tweak your settings PD. Sometimes users inadvertently tick the box where they can only receive PM's from people they follow and many prefer to work it that way. Or it may have gone to that in the recent big upgrade.
Still says members only. I deleted my entire inbox, but they're still there in tapatalk. Don't know what's going on. I'll check my email notifications. Maybe it's tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back