Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That background doesn't look like a nightclub? Idk

Who goes to Revs just to check your phone and wrap a jumper around yourself?

jeez, tell me you haven't been to Revs without telling me you haven't been to Revs... (good thing btw)

Look at it objectively.

High profile football player who is suffering from addiction and mental health.

In the public eye and one of the hottest stories.

People talking about you on the news, on social media and in football forums. People taking videos and photos of you then posting them online. Who knows the s**t that is said to him when seen in the public.

That sounds like a shocking space to be in. What *Clayton Oliver took his own life? How would you feel?

He needs to get his s**t together, because he has impacted some people in the public, he is being paid a s**t load of money to do his job and his team needs him.

I am sure Clayton knows how good his life can be but, he yet still struggles to break this cycle.

Me and you will most likely never experience the attention Clayton is under. Think about how you handle stress and if there is anything you regret doing.

If you live a healthy life style and haven’t made any mistakes or did things you regret. I am impressed.

But If you have, like me. Imagine those moments are out there for every one. Sounds pretty stressful.

There are blokes in this thread ripping into Oliver whilst playing ressies and doing all the same s**t.

I hope he gets back to playing some good football and being a lock either M1 or M2.

Regarding adhd medication. Side effects which have been put forward are possible. Factors such as lack of sleep, dehydration, stress, vape/smoking can lead to complications.

I was diagnosed at 30 and on medication for 2 years at a low dose. It helped me compete task at work, made me less impulsive, calmer and in general more control in what I was doing.

I came off it this year because ultimately it did change me as person. I also developed high blood pressure and fainted a couple of times.

I now use exercise, healthy eating and getting good sleep to combat my symptoms.

I am sure these things helped Clayton manage his Symptoms as well but his life became complicated.

If you are in this thread with adhd or know some one with it. This is great podcast to learn more and tips/tricks to manage it with out medication.

In saying that medication isn’t bad when management with other methods are in place and can change a persons life. They found kids with adhd were given medication and cbt therapy. Could Improve their adhd symptoms and come off their medication as they got older.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed at 30 and on medication for 2 years at a low dose. It helped me compete task at work, made me less impulsive, calmer and in general more control in what I was doing.

I came off it this year because ultimately it did change me as person. I also developed high blood pressure and fainted a couple of times.
I believe that dextroamphetamine use for ADHD actually makes permanent positive changes to a person's brain chemistry (structure?) as well.

Look at it objectively.

High profile football player who is suffering from addiction and mental health.

In the public eye and one of the hottest stories.

People talking about you on the news, on social media and in football forums. People taking videos and photos of you then posting them online. Who knows the s**t that is said to him when seen in the public.

That sounds like a shocking space to be in. What ]Clayton Oliver] took his own life? How would you feel?

He needs to get his s**t together, because he has impacted some people in the public, he is being paid a s**t load of money to do his job and his team needs him.

I am sure Clayton knows how good his life can be but, he yet still struggles to break this cycle.

Me and you will most likely never experience the attention Clayton is under. Think about how you handle stress and if there is anything you regret doing.

If you live a healthy life style and haven’t made any mistakes or did things you regret. I am impressed.

But If you have, like me. Imagine those moments are out there for every one. Sounds pretty stressful.

I hope he gets back to playing some good football and being a lock either M1 or M2.

Regarding adhd medication. Side effects which have been put forward are possible. Factors such as lack of sleep, dehydration, stress, vape/smoking can lead to complications.

I now use exercise, healthy eating and getting good sleep to combat my symptoms.

I am sure these things helped Clayton manage his Symptoms as well but his life became complicated.

If you are in this thread with adhd or know some one with it. This is great podcast to learn more and tips/tricks to manage it with out medication.

In saying that medication isn’t bad when management with other methods are in place and can change a persons life. They found kids with adhd were given medication and cbt therapy. Could Improve their adhd symptoms and come off their medication as they got older.

The thing is: if it was purely mental health reasons, or ADHD, or bad reaction to medication, or something like that.....then Melbourne would almost certainly be getting around him and supporting him, at least publicly.

The fact they've gone public with their displeasure - even to the point of making noises during trade week - makes it pretty clear that Melbourne don't accept these as valid reasons/excuses for his behaviour. Whatever he is doing off-field is clearly unacceptable to the club, and it must be more than "he's struggling with some mental issues and meds".

Let's be honest, the whole Clayton Oliver = ugly thing is mass bullying and he'd cop the waves of that everywhere in his life. Our increasingly social media society places huge value on appearance and he literally cops it aggressively regarding his, which he cannot help.

Let's be honest, the whole Clayton Oliver = ugly thing is mass bullying and he'd cop the waves of that everywhere in his life. Our increasingly social media society places huge value on appearance and he literally cops it aggressively regarding his, which he cannot help.
It takes a brat-tish and privileged professional sportsman for you to work out a problem millions of high school kids and adults experience who also can't get a foot in the door into any meaningful career based on it (that bullying a person on physical appearance) is wrong and has contributed to a lot of depression and suicide problems?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back