Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

42-Snoop-Bounce.gif

Id be absolutely wrapped with what i saw from Mayfield today, looked far better than he did in the preseason. Stepped into his throws and ripped them today, nothing floated off the back foot. Foot work in the pocket (as we saw preseason) is magnificent, a pleasure to watch. But Baker's passing today was as pure out of the hand as i can remember from a rookie. The ball was absolutely humming to his targets

I was believer but didn't think he'd perform that well so early. Was great to see it, even more so against a decent defensive team. Exciting stuff guys.

Oh, and your new kicker, some of the ugliest fgs ever, but they did the important thing, went through the uprights.

That first fg he kicked, pffffffffff...... reminded me of one of the old fella's i play golf with on a Thursday, dirty low cutters off the tee, but somehow end up in the middle of the fairway.

Darnold looked smoking hot his first start. Let's wait and see how Mayfield looks after a few more starts, after DCs have game planned against him.
Can’t plan against pin point passing and intelligence.

Darnold looked smoking hot his first start. Let's wait and see how Mayfield looks after a few more starts, after DCs have game planned against him.

Na, the defence looked smoking hot in Darnold's first start. He lent on them the whole game, there was no pressure on him whatsoever (TD pass to Anderson was nice off a take away by the D but the majority of his throws were just screen passes to Quincey ) Didn't make nearly as many good throws as Baker did in his debut.

Baker came off the bench giving away a 14 point head start in a home game the BROWNS WERE FAVOURITES IN!! He had ALL the pressure. Not only didn't he crack, he excelled. He's the reason they won, make no mistake about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the Browns.. I can assure you there was jubilation and relief coming from the AE factory of anxiety. 73% of the Week 3 consensus backed in the Browns with three of the 47 daring to go double digit CR.

Here's the moment where the Browns commentary box has it's MOMENT..

Congrats on the Browns.. I can assure you there was jubilation and relief coming from the AE factory of anxiety. 73% of the Week 3 consensus backed in the Browns with three of the 47 daring to go double digit CR.

Here's the moment where the Browns commentary box has it's MOMENT..

man I love Jim Donovan

A test for the O line to protect Mayfield this week

and also for teh Defense after Carr's passing completion percentage last week, can they cover the Raiders receivers ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back