List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not exactly easy to find a ruck in the MSD that will be ready to come in and play big games or finals. Weigh the chance of that succeeding against the chance of having enough injuries for it to be necessary and against what we could cobble together, even with a few injuries, and it's not clear that we need a ruck or any tall.

The likelihood of any player we pick being able to play for us this year is small. Doubt we reduce that by focusing on a specific type. If there isn't anyone very likely at all, maybe we pick someone just as "hope we don't need backup" in the short term, but doubt that'd be our preference.
It's not about them ccoming in and playing well. It's about them coming in and providing a better contest at forward/ruck than AJ is likely to. Frnakly, at the moment.most VFL teams have someone who likes more able to provide a contest.

I think we'll have two lists

The first one a very very short, maybe nameless one of blokes we're keen on for the longer term and then another list of back up players for the shorter term.

Agree that we would be thinking about a backup as an option just in case. Teakle would make sense there, given our previous interest. At 24 he's the right age as a potential fill in.

I'm not saying we won't or shouldn't do that, bereft of other options, just that it isn't the no brainer that some suggest. I don't believe there is a Noble in this draft, but I think we'd take a Noble before a ruck or other tall we didn't really rate, for the small chance he might be needed as backup at some point and the smaller chance he'd be worthwhile backup

The club gave up on him quickly.
Sent him to the backline and didn't even give him an extension on his 1st contract. Particularly when Hine said he was a 'project'.

I suspect there were other issues at play.
He was a project from the old regime. The new regime simply didn’t want to commit to it.

Sent him to the backline and didn't even give him an extension on his 1st contract. Particularly when Hine said he was a 'project'.

Surely you’re not clinging on to Keeler still 😆
I threw it out for a bit of fun, I knew some would like it. I was reading a list of all the saints players out of contract this year and saw his name. Even old manic has given up on him, lol.

I threw it out for a bit of fun, I knew some would like it. I was reading a list of all the saints players out of contract this year and saw his name. Even old manic has given up on him, lol.

First player to go OOC before their 2km time trial ends?

And he hasn't put on a stick of weight since being delisted, there's zero demand for stringbean key forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am coming here as year 10 graduate, bloody school teachers, still haunting me at 62yo
It's clear that you need to go incognito on your browser and look up milf videos to learn what an anagram is.

Edit: I've ****ed it up, that;s an acronym - I just want to watch milf videos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back